jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Looks decent but the MMF tag puts me off. I like to play games that the 'Overmind' would like, AKA "All these women belong to me!" Sharing... Ugh no thanks. :p
Hmm I don't remember mmf, but there is no NTR in the game nor should there be. The dev was quite clear on that.
:WutFace:The horror!
I tried it multiple times but nothing but the renders appeal to me in that game.

Reactions: GrandJury

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Looks decent but the MMF tag puts me off. I like to play games that the 'Overmind' would like, AKA "All these women belong to me!" Sharing... Ugh no thanks. :p
So far, I've seen the MMF only in one scene in the game, but the MC (you) wasn't even involved. It was just filling, except maybe for some text.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Hmm I don't remember mmf, but there is no NTR in the game nor should there be. The dev was quite clear on that.

I tried it multiple times but nothing but the renders appeal to me in that game.
Oh I went straight to the Patreon page. On the Overview it has MMF listed as one of the planned fetishes. :(

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Oh I went straight to the Patreon page. On the Overview it has MMF listed as one of the planned fetishes. :(
Apparently their is a scene but it must have been small, because I honestly do not remember it.

Reactions: Shardoom

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Huh, I guess it won't hurt to add it to a watch list then and follow on Patreon. I do like the setting of the game, don't get many adult games like that.

Edit: Was already watching it on here, weird as I NEVER get any updates about it... F95 features are awesome!! :p

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Huh, I guess it won't hurt to add it to a watch list then and follow on Patreon. I do like the setting of the game, don't get many adult games like that.
If you don't like NTR or MMF, then, there will be a way to decline the fetish once it has been more or less implemented in the game, in a future. But as I said, so far there's only one and it's not even relevant.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
If you don't like NTR or MMF, then, there will be a way to decline the fetish once it has been more or less implemented in the game, in a future. But as I said, so far there's only one and it's not even relevant.
I try to just not play games that contain it. Unless I really enjoy the devs work and/or was already playing and the crap got added after. Sharing/NTR/Cuckery isn't just a fetish it changes the entire tone of a game. It also changes the way you play a game. IE: You play a game a lot more carefree if you are sure that noone is going to come and randomly screw on of your women.

But that's getting off topic.

Reactions: GrandJury

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
I guess the important question in that case is then. Does it involve any of the potential love interests or romantic/sexual targets of the MC?
I'll be frank with ya': I finished the game playing it in a row, making enough decisions to encompass most of the wide arrange of possibilities the game offers. And if the scene I referred before is the only one of that kind, meaning that I didn't miss any other similar scene, then yes... And no.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
I try to just not play games that contain it. Unless I really enjoy the devs work and/or was already playing and the crap got added after. Sharing/NTR/Cuckery isn't just a fetish it changes the entire tone of a game. It also changes the way you play a game. IE: You play a game a lot more carefree if you are sure that noone is going to come and randomly screw on of your women.

But that's getting off topic.
Don't worry, I'm not a fan of NTR myself xD.

Reactions: Shardoom

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
I'll be frank with ya': I finished the game playing it in a row, making enough decisions to encompass most of the wide arrange of possibilities the game offers. And if the scene I referred before is the only one of that kind, meaning that I didn't miss any other similar scene, then yes... And no.
Strictly talking about NTR, there's only one scene where one of the girls is involved. But, it can be hinted that, in future updates, we get to intervene the whole situation, and get the girl at last.

Reactions: kongflcl

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And here I was thinking to offer you guys to play Starless:)

I think there is still missing some fetishes in the description:)

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
The other scene involves some of the antagonist or "enemies". So, unless you want to fuck a girl who has been conspiring against you and setting you up to teach her good manners... Then no, it's not relevant.

Reactions: kongflcl

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017

I played the unholy shit out of Starless, loved it.
For whatever reason Euphoria, Starless, Bible Black, Discipline etc etc don't trigger me, at all.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017

So, a japanese eroge xD. Haven't played one of those in a long time. How would you rate it?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I played the unholy shit out of Starless, loved it.
For whatever reason Euphoria, Starless, Bible Black, Discipline etc etc don't trigger me, at all.
Nice to see someone not scare from bestiality,futa,shota,loli etc.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes