Marble

Jun 20, 2017
Loved this update, the daughter is very hot, can't wait for next update, maybe some more alone time with her in her own hotel room. ::D

Tbh I don't know why he suggested that. No one buys a monitor with a refresh rate higher than 60. You don't need it. You can't even see the frames anyways.
A very wrong 'fact' that has swarmed the internet for over a decade, the human eye does not see in frames per second, so yes a higher refresh rate and fps will benefit you while gaming and you will notice a difference between for example 60 and 144hz. Maybe not most of the games on this board but it will in the majority of mainstream games.

Saying that nobody buys a monitor with a refreshrate above 60 is just ignorant seeing what is going on with gaming monitors these days, it's quite rapidly becoming the standard to at least get a 144hz monitor for serious gaming.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Loved this update, the daughter is very hot, can't wait for next update, maybe some more alone time with her in her own hotel room. ::D

A very wrong 'fact' that has swarmed the internet for over a decade, the human eye does not see in frames per second, so yes a higher refresh rate and fps will benefit you while gaming and you will notice a difference between for example 60 and 144hz. Maybe not most of the games on this board but it will in the majority of mainstream games.

Saying that nobody buys a monitor with a refreshrate above 60 is just ignorant seeing what is going on with gaming monitors these days, it's quite rapidly becoming the standard to at least get a 144hz monitor for serious gaming.
Agreed. Driving sims like ProjectCars2 and F1-2017 are so much better with a sick monitor!

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
A very wrong 'fact' that has swarmed the internet for over a decade, the human eye does not see in frames per second, so yes a higher refresh rate and fps will benefit you while gaming and you will notice a difference between for example 60 and 144hz.
But the human eye can't see more than 24fps :test:

Reactions: Marble

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
24 fps is what the average person needs to get full motion from a reflected light source, like a movie projected on a screen. Visuals from a light source, like a monitor, work differently.

Back in the days of CRTs, I couldn't look at one at less than 75 Hz if the room was lit by fluorescent lights. I could see the flicker.

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So how do I fix the flickering problem?
Are you still experiencing this issue? It didn't occur on my play through & doesn't seem to have happened to most others here, which suggests that perhaps the problem is local, to your PC?

Dontkn Odoya

Dec 22, 2017
Just a newb here....my 2 cents.....im really liking this one, has shades of others but pretty well polished, and smoother than many....8 outa 10 so far, keepit rollin
Thanks for this one

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
As Long you don't Reject D when posed with the question that she presents then you are on the both route.
what was the question, when i played the new update at the end before you and the mother have sex i kissed the daughter and said i like her too or something like that

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
what was the question, when i played the new update at the end before you and the mother have sex i kissed the daughter and said i like her too or something like that
When you and the Daughter go to the Lobby for breakfast the option to end her path happens. I don't remember the words, but it is highlighted in the walkthrough.

Hope that helps.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
When you and the Daughter go to the Lobby for breakfast the option to end her path happens. I don't remember the words, but it is highlighted in the walkthrough.

Hope that helps.
which route do you go for daughter or mother

U

User_215882

Read the walkthrough if youre having trouble. Theres technically 3 routes. Only mother, only daughter, and both mother and daughter. As of this update you can stop the daughter route if you want to (why would you though!) and focus only on the mother. If you want to get both youre going to need to do some math though because your sacrificing some points from one to add to the other. Its not hard.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes