Zal

May 5, 2017
Great great game.Loving it since the start. Good update. Keep it up Pandelo! Regards
Zal
:cool:;)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I spammed through that scene with the mother to get past it and to try to get back to the daughter and wasn't really paying attention so I didn't notice anything.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Well you just go ahead and complain about hot lady kissing being too intimate, I guess.

I'll be over here not doing that.
You must be one of those special circumstances kids, where did I compalin? I was hintng at the possibility that incest is a common thing in that family.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I went to the screen resolution and tried to change it but there isn't any other option but 60hz.
Tbh I don't know why he suggested that. No one buys a monitor with a refresh rate higher than 60. You don't need it. You can't even see the frames anyways.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So how do I fix the flickering problem?
I asked this once already, but did you figure out if your download wasn't just corrupted? I didn't notice it in my game. I'd do a fresh download, use a different link from last time. Just make sure you keep your save files.

Mango Fruit

Nov 23, 2017
Really nice rendering especially with faces - could see the different emotions. The story was pretty good too - really enjoyed playing v0.0.7. :)

Reactions: GeorgeMarty
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes