43pass

Nov 18, 2017
Read the walkthrough if youre having trouble. Theres technically 3 routes. Only mother, only daughter, and both mother and daughter. As of this update you can stop the daughter route if you want to (why would you though!) and focus only on the mother. If you want to get both youre going to need to do some math though because your sacrificing some points from one to add to the other. Its not hard.
i did everything for daughter to get up her points, and i chose to wake up next to daughter but i dont get the answer "I feel the same" when MC and daughter are in the lobby

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
i did everything for daughter to get up her points, and i chose to wake up next to daughter but i dont get the answer "I feel the same" when MC and daughter are in the lobby
If it helps, let me remind you not to kiss or have any other way of affection with mom when daughter is present. That substracts some points. Did D react well when you applied sunscreen on her? For that you need over 80 friendship points.

Ps: and if I'm not mistaken you need over 70 fp for her to show you her panties.

Reactions: paladin07

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
If it helps, let me remind you not to kiss or have any other way of affection with mom when daughter is present. That substracts some points. Did D react well when you applied sunscreen on her? For that you need over 80 friendship points.

Ps: and if I'm not mistaken you need over 70 fp for her to show you her panties.
yeah i got to see her panties and i applied sunscreen

aotp

Jun 1, 2017
A shame the update was a bit short. The dev puts a heap of effort into the renders - might need to thin them out with more writing! :p

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
A shame the update was a bit short. The dev puts a heap of effort into the renders - might need to thin them out with more writing! :p
Or maybe both renders and writing. The thing is: New dev=One day in-game, at this rate. Remember that Pandelo has always been this one guy, doing EVERYTHING by his own. Hopefully, in the near future, he will be able to create a nice team, but only with the help of his patreons.

Reactions: aotp

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Please show me a screenshot of that exact moment, where the answer you want should be.

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
I try to avoid walkthroughs so not entirely sure how accurate I am, but I think you're pretty safe to show the mother affection around the daughter as long as you don't use tongue.

Honestly, I kinda want daughter only path but would hate myself knowing the mother hasn't had a man in her life in so long. and then she says the magic words after you give her the dick :oops:

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
I try to avoid walkthroughs so not entirely sure how accurate I am, but I think you're pretty safe to show the mother affection around the daughter as long as you don't use tongue.

Honestly, I kinda want daughter only path but would hate myself knowing the mother hasn't had a man in her life in so long. and then she says the magic words after you give her the dick :oops:
Yeah, I know that feel. But this disposable, generic virtual heart belongs only to a certain young lady :rolleyes:

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
In the meantime, may I suggest you to try Depraved Awakening? It's been updated recently, and I've just finished playing it some minutes ago. If you like crime stories, this is your game. If not, you should try it anyways. Luckily, it has a big ammount of material, so it will keep you entertained for a while.

Reactions: UncleVT

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Dreams of Desire
Dating my Daughter
Parental Love
Dreaming of Dana
Babysitter
View of Family
My Cute Cousin
The Gift Reloaded
My Sister My Roommate
Au-Pair Innocence
Big Brother
Oh god no. I would rather stick my fucking dick in a blender than go anywhere near Babysitter or Au Pair innocence. Those two are giant cuckmoney fantasies. I agree on all of the other though. I think instead of Babysitter I'd have Dual Family and instead of Au Pair I've have My legacy. (and since Gift Reloaded is abandonware I'd replace that one with Harem Villa.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Oh god no. I would rather stick my fucking dick in a blender than go anywhere near Babysitter or Au Pair innocence. Those two are giant cuckmoney fantasies. I agree on all of the other though. I think instead of Babysitter I'd have Dual Family and instead of Au Pair I've have My legacy. (and since Gift Reloaded is abandonware I'd replace that one with Harem Villa.
My Legacy is a nice finished game, but I would stay far away from Dual Family imo.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Me and you are about to fight sir, ugh dual family.

Also Sisterly Lust really does kind of remind me of this game a lot from the super facial expressions standpoint.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Me and you are about to fight sir, ugh dual family.

Also Sisterly Lust really does kind of remind me of this game a lot from the super facial expressions standpoint.
Ha, I patreon Dual Family because I like it that much (and more than the basic $1 too) so 'come at me bro' :p

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
(also to say it again Depraved Awakenings probably best game on here everyone should be playing that anyway)
Yep, it's my discovery of the week XD. Still, what's bad about Dual Family? I mean, it's rated with 2,5 stars if I'm not mistaken, but that is a rather superficial argument for not playing a game. I've not played it yet.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
(also to say it again Depraved Awakenings probably best game on here everyone should be playing that anyway)
Looks decent but the MMF tag puts me off. I like to play games that the 'Overmind' would like, AKA "All these women belong to me!" Sharing... Ugh no thanks. :p

Reactions: Jaun Karr
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes