Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Nice to see someone not scare from bestiality,futa,shota,loli etc.
Nothing wrong with seeing a girl getting dog-raped and then fall in love with some pigs. That shit was tame compared to some other stuff I've seen. The pig part actually made me laugh! lmfao

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Nothing wrong with seeing a girl getting dog-raped and then fall in love with some pigs. That shit was tame compared to some other stuff I've seen. The pig part actually made me laugh! lmfao
I was impressed by the horse part.Realy can't wait animopron to finish his new movie with Quiet and the horse.
BTW you guys saw the DoD preview?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I've got the first part of Breaking the Quiet, prtty good.

I'm pissed off that Animo never made a complete version of LWH2 though, with parts 1-4 joined together. He told me a few times that he definitely would be doing that. :S

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I've got the first part of Breaking the Quiet, prtty good.

I'm pissed off that Animo never made a complete version of LWH2 though, with parts 1-4 joined together. He told me a few times that he definitely would be doing that. :S
There is a full version made by fans,the 720p version is like 4GB but you can get lower quality around 550MB.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I try to just not play games that contain it. Unless I really enjoy the devs work and/or was already playing and the crap got added after. Sharing/NTR/Cuckery isn't just a fetish it changes the entire tone of a game. It also changes the way you play a game. IE: You play a game a lot more carefree if you are sure that noone is going to come and randomly screw on of your women.

But that's getting off topic.
Specific answer to NTR question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Answer

U

User_215882

So far theres no NTR. The secretary is a side chick, but the love interest is between the mom and daughter. So the scenes with the boss aren't NTR there voyer. I mean I can't wait to fuck him over because I absolutely hate people like him irl.

Reactions: kongflcl

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Good point. Maybe it's just personal taste. Still, does something about MSN trigger you?
Not really, the secretary, I dunno she weirded me out when I first saw her. Then she weirded me out when she grabbed my cock in the toilet. Only really interested in the neighbours. Seeing the fat ugly dude pork her then stuff her mouth, no, couldn't of cared less to be honest. If he'd have done something with the young neighbour? Super triggered. lol

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Uh thanks I guess? But I already know what happens in this game lol...
(played it a lot)

We were talking about another game, 'Depraved Awakenings' ;)
Sorry, I was skimming through and assumed that if it was in the MSN thread, it was about MSN. Silly me!

Reactions: Shardoom

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Everybody just play Depraved Awakening, geez. You're a real man's man, if anybody ever fucks your girl you'll have the opportunity to beat the shit out of them I'm sure. Just make the right decisions.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Everybody just play Depraved Awakening, geez. You're a real man's man, if anybody ever fucks your girl you'll have the opportunity to beat the shit out of them I'm sure. Just make the right decisions.
Uhh, if they've already done it, it's too late. Shit be forever tainted.

Reactions: kongflcl

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Uhh, if they've already done it, it's too late. Shit be forever tainted.
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D Truth.

I'm new and have absolutely no idea how to use spoiler tags so I apoligize.

But honestly, in my playthrough, the only cucky type shit I witnessed was a potential love interest being pawned off by her husband. But she already has a husband anyway, and you're able to intervene.

As well as, like mentioned earlier, the "bad guys" do some cucky shit but who cares what happens to them??

Reactions: Shardoom

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D Truth.

I'm new and have absolutely no idea how to use spoiler tags so I apoligize.

But honestly, in my playthrough, the only cucky type shit I witnessed was a potential love interest being pawned off by her husband. But she already has a husband anyway, and you're able to intervene.

As well as, like mentioned earlier, the "bad guys" do some cucky shit but who cares what happens to them??
Yeah, I'v got eleventy five billion other games to play first. So I'm just gonna keep this one watched/followed and see how it turns out. :)

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes