drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
There's no realistic reason to think MSN will be cancelled because of Patreon's douchebaggery, is there? No incest or other really taboo stuff, after all.

Obviously it's very offensive to the oversensitive sjw-types, but nothing concrete they can pin it on, surely.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
There's no realistic reason to think MSN will be cancelled because of Patreon's douchebaggery, is there? No incest or other really taboo stuff, after all.

Obviously it's very offensive to the oversensitive sjw-types, but nothing concrete they can pin it on, surely.
The only planned verboten content would be if there's a threesome and the mother and daughter have sexual contact. That would be incest even though it would not be incest on the part of the main character

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
The only planned verboten content would be if there's a threesome and the mother and daughter have sexual contact. That would be incest even though it would not be incest on the part of the main character
That's what I was thinking, which led me to wonder why I would bother pursuing the mother at all if the hope of a threesome is nixed. Hopefully that intended path will be kept alive, even if through outside mods/patches.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
That's what I was thinking, which led me to wonder why I would bother pursuing the mother at all if the hope of a threesome is nixed. Hopefully that intended path will be kept alive, even if through outside mods/patches.
I kind of doubt that that type of thing would even be noticed by Patreon. After all, and most of these games it's the son trying to sleep with his sisters and his mother or it's the father trying to sleep with his daughter. With this being so deep into the content (go the both path deep into the story), I doubt that it would even set off any red flag. But yes I think if that was the case he could definitely do a little mod patch.

Reactions: volto

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I seriously doubt anyone would consider lesbian actions between m and d as an incest. It is incest but people don't look at such things with girls. It's just lesbian content

Reactions: drowsy and volto

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I seriously doubt anyone would consider lesbian actions between m and d as an incest. It is incest but people don't look at such things with girls. It's just lesbian content
I tend to agree with you, but I'm thinking Patreon will take a broader view.

U

User_215882

I mean Im sure most here would pick the daughter over the mother. But getting both would certainly be a nice bonus. Until Patreon starts cranking down on clean pages (dont be like DMD) I wouldnt change anything.

Reactions: paladin07

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I tend to agree with you, but I'm thinking Patreon will take a broader view.
It might be. They're so inconsistent and unprofessional it's really hard to judge anything. But girls aren't considered incet by people in general so my guess is it's fine. But that's only guess

QcBern

Jan 27, 2018
But maybe I put MSN on another website (like MakerSupport or Minds) in the future. I still figure out how to handle this.
Hey Pandelo !

Great to see you here; I've only recently subscribed here myself !

Perhaps you've probably heard : there's been a crackdown, and two big names and fellow game developpers have seen their respective projects kicked out by Patreon.

One, of whom you are already acquainted with his work, DMD : it's Mr. Dots.

I finally joined this forum, because it's sort of like a refuge for us, especially during these times.

Mr. Dots has put up a website
I highly recommend that you check it out, because his large group of fans is really being helpful; lots of possible alternatives are being discussed.

This is a serious step towards safekeeping game developpers craft.
I myself have written in this forum for the past few days, in the Mr. Dots DMD section, where solutions are being discussed there as well (Not to mention in addition to a great deal of venting !)

This here forum is great, for game developpers and their fans alike !

Reactions: critter
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes