thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
not now but normally next update you'll have the choise
Will this mean that from this point in the game (after having sex with the mom) you can have the option to give her the cold shoulder? Or that the earlier parts of the game will be fleshed out to give you more options to shoot her down?

I'm assuming the latter, but would love the former. Actually, I'd love both.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
ideally and if it can be done I would have MC choose M or D from the start and the rejected gal goes into full seduction mode to get MC while the gf also in full seduction mode to keep MC. Side characters are for lesbian and quick fuck events.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
@Pandelo honestly at first I wasnt sure about it, then I got to thinking, then I had a big debate with myself and my wallet(by the way the wallet agreed since he didn't want to be replaced, me and him we have a long term relationship, so he didn't want to throw that away) and then I began to think about your game, which has a story of 10/10, graphics 9/10 and path/choices 10/10, also overall I love this game and you for making it, so I decided it is time I start to become your patron and donate you the money you deserve... all while getting to play this game the legit way, which is pocket change for such an awesome game.

Love ya, keep up the good work and continue making more updates for this awesome,awesome game.;)

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
If we're keeping the M, and D routes separated; I think it would be a good idea to have the player make a definitive choice between M, or D. I know not everyone is going to like this, but it's just an idea. Everyone loves a harem, but the way the story has been told so far makes me feel like it's the right choice to make. Right now, M is the bar that D is trying to break, and that's a great story. But eventually, I do believe things have to come to a head, and a choice has to be made. I don't know.

Just give me more D @Pandelo !!!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

wait... that doesn't sound right... :WutFace:

Reactions: volto
U

User_215882

You want more D? I know this very nice black guy that got out of a relationship named Jamal. I'm sure he wouldn't mind pounding your butt. What's your phone number so I can give it to him?

Reactions: xןʞ
U

User_215882

Excellent. Do you want some wine and dine or just get straight to the pounding? Does next Friday work for you?

Reactions: xןʞ

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Maybe he's a cultured individual who only likes the D when it is attached to a cute little girl you ever think about that huh?

Reactions: TheFapperBoy
U

User_215882

Maybe he's a cultured individual who only likes the D when it is attached to a cute little girl you ever think about that huh?
I mean I guess you could suck on some tits while fondling the balls.

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Now you're using your noodle!

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
D needs to be given the D, that is all. Optional threesome also appreciated.

I mean Puerto Rico is beautiful The weather if perfect (minus the hurricanes), the food is fantastic, the ladies are drop dead beautiful, but the government sucks. If we didn't have the US we'd be pretty fucked
Well at least you aren't Cuba. Still have extended family trapped in that shithole.

Reactions: paladin07
U

User_215882

Are you Cuban? I love you guys. Anytime someone talks shit about Puerto Rico I'm like at least we are not Cuba.

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Are you going to sing I Feel Pretty for us?

Reactions: VOYEUR
U

User_215882

Nah I'm jumping straight to the gang war. Everyone better have a knife and some smooth moves.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes