Donor
Jul 19, 2017
reported for sexual harassment

b7

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Your king comes to drop updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Number 3 won.

Stuffs getting real. :FeelsGoodMan:
Of course we help you.Did you need some "cream" for your skin:)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
given the uncertainty surrounding the adult games environment in Patreon i would recommend @Pandelo not quit his regular job to work on MSN full time, at least for 4-6 months to monitor things.

that way he can continue to work modestly at MSN to progress it, build his patron base, and solidify his reputation as a consistent quality developer while not starving.

9 more days (or so) until v0.08! more neighbor daughter please

U

User_215882

Pandelo will be fine. I'd only suggest that the walkthrough not outright mention the mom and daughter ending. Everything about his game so far is in line with Patreons TOS.

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
i can't wait for more of this story. the D is such a cutie! also sidenote: stop forcing me to make out with the mom. sincerely, a fan.

U

User_215882

The story works great with the mom. I doubt anything serious happens with the daughter for at least another 2 updates. She slowly is falling for the MC but also realizes the mom loves him which conflicts with her emotions. I am fine with how Pandelo is progressing the story as it's not a just jumping into sex scene after sex scene. Hell if you got rid of the incest route this could be made into a movie I'd pay to see in theatres.

Reactions: Ty Webb

Pandelo

My Sweet Neighbors
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Hello everyone,

I set a Discord server for My Sweet Neighbors.

You all be welcome to hang out, talk about the game and other things :)

(I have not much experience with Discord, so if something is set incorrectly let me know.)

See you :)

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes