drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah, I would really recommend Pandelo consider allowing the harem option. It's probably what most players have been hoping for while playing.

Since you can anyway get good scores with both girls, I suppose what he has planned is that MC gets with both M and D but M doesn't know about his relationship with D. This really limits what kind of relationship MC can have with D, though, having to hide it from M all the time.

It's up to Pandelo, of course, but I think there are many realistic ways of evolving to a harem situation. Here's one:
1) D slowly reveals to M that she has feelings for MC (M understands it because D keeps looking at him, flirting, kissing him, ++)
2) M expresses her insecurity to MC, who reassures M by saying that she needn't be jealous, he thinks M is sexy etc., and that D is only exploring.
3) M talks to D about it and D admits she really likes MC, can trust him unlike boys her age, etc. Now, if M's trust in the player is good enough, she will relax. She might even push for the three of them to experience romantic moments together, reasoning that it's also for the good of her daughter.
4) Some such romantic moment goes a bit out of hand and they all do the sexy time together.
5) ???
6) profit

willembever22

Jan 8, 2018
Yeah, I would really recommend Pandelo consider allowing the harem option. It's probably what most players have been hoping for while playing.

Since you can anyway get good scores with both girls, I suppose what he has planned is that MC gets with both M and D but M doesn't know about his relationship with D. This really limits what kind of relationship MC can have with D, though, having to hide it from M all the time.

It's up to Pandelo, of course, but I think there are many realistic ways of evolving to a harem situation. Here's one:
1) D slowly reveals to M that she has feelings for MC (M understands it because D keeps looking at him, flirting, kissing him, ++)
2) M expresses her insecurity to MC, who reassures M by saying that she needn't be jealous, he thinks M is sexy etc., and that D is only exploring.
3) M talks to D about it and D admits she really likes MC, can trust him unlike boys her age, etc. Now, if M's trust in the player is good enough, she will relax. She might even push for the three of them to experience romantic moments together, reasoning that it's also for the good of her daughter.
4) Some such romantic moment goes a bit out of hand and they all do the sexy time together.
5) ???
6) profit
Simple but i like it, just create a path that could lead to harem. Or we will just make 2 savegames :p

Pandelo

My Sweet Neighbors
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
From what we've been talking with Pandelo he's kind of hinted that there might not be a harem path, since he wants to make it somewhat realistic.
That's not how I meant it on Discord ^^ The messages where in the wrong order and to this my bad english :D

Someone texted:
Quick question, is there a possibility in the future for the Mom and Daughter to have some adult styled fun together? Maybe have a separate, secret relationship from us. I personally don't like harems
I just meant with my answer/s: No, no separate relationship with D and M without the MC. It wouldn't fit in the story.
Of course there will be a Harem route with M and D.

Sorry for the confusion!

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
A bug.........
On the first day work of D,mc said the dialogue but instead of mc the game shows that the speaker is M. But mother is already gone to work. Please fix this.
Screenshot_2018-02-28-11-40-47.png

Seguidilla

Feb 8, 2018
It would be awesome to have relationship with D in many positions and long lasting scenaries, :angel: :FeelsGoodMan: , maybe in future updates, though I'd not rather M is the teacher role kind of harem thingy...

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes