xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Then she asked if they had one of those in black!

*rimshot*

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
early March per Pandelo's Patreon.

i think I saw some discussion in his discord that it's undergoing final QA and last bits of renders. so maybe next week or earlier hopefully.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Sweet game!
Must say that the characters playing the Mom & Daughter look beautiful. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Will definitely keep my eye on this game. :)
I'm sorry to tell you this, BUT the character that plays Daughter is actually an 85 year old man that weighs 600 pounds. It's just AMAZING what they can do with digital make-up these days. :)

Just a thought. :)

Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
Release Date v0.0.8
Mar 3 at 1:01pm
Hello everyone,

Release of My Sweet Neighbors v0.0.8 will be tomorrow or at the latest on Monday. Sorry for the delay! And once again a big thank you to all my patrons who keep supporting me! The girls are already waiting for you :D

Changelog v0.0.8:

- Added day 8 with more than 560 new images and 7 new animated scenes

- re-rendered all images and animated scenes from day 1 (v0.0.1)

About next update:

You'll spend your final day on vacation with the girls with some shopping and on the beach.

I don't want spoil to much, but you will have lot's of naughty moments with the girls again. So wait and see ;)

This will be also the last day on vacation.

In v0.0.9 we will see some of the other characters again.

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
Many thanks, Pandelo. Looking forward to this, Doomsday Clock #4 and the Strangers Prey at Night.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I honestly hope for some plot development rather than action as previous update was overfilled with it. Still, I will wait patiently

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
I'm sorry to tell you this, BUT the character that plays Daughter is actually an 85 year old man that weighs 600 pounds. It's just AMAZING what they can do with digital make-up these days. :)

Just a thought. :)
Hey, im not judgemental. I´ll do "him" in this digital makeup anytime and anywhere! :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: kiteares

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
why is every dev going back and re-rendering scenes from earlier versions ? just focus your time on new content, no one cares about some scenes in the demo versions

Deathwalker

Oct 16, 2017
As much as we may pick apart these games, the harshest critic is always the creator. They go back and rework old scenes because they've upped their skill level and looking at their old work just irritates the hell out of them.

It can also give them some buffer time to plan out scenes they might be struggling with if it only needs render time to rework those old scenes.

Reactions: SexyFeetLover
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes