gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I might be in minority but for me, animations doesn't add anything that a good render doesn't. But I also have no idea how much more time and effort it takes, so maybe the difference isnt as big as I think. Anyway it's your game and your doing a fantastic job with it so I'm happy with whatever you choose :)
depends on the animation

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
His machine catches fire? Holy... :O
I make a backup almost every day. Saving every file on 2 different disks (+1 external disk)
That is good to hear. Always bad when the running systems "explode" and you have no back up... Happend to me a long time ago and all my work for that day was gone...
It was funny to tell my boss what happened... (her face wasn't that happy).

But thanks for your great game. I love it so far. If I had more money I would leave my pirate days behind me and support you...Keep up that good work... You are on your way for something great :)

I'm very excited for that update :)

Xjyn014

Feb 10, 2018
just remember to backup your work so your rendering machine doesn't catch fire with everything inside like happened with t4boo from babysitter;)
that
just remember to backup your work so your rendering machine doesn't catch fire with everything inside like happened with t4boo from babysitter;)
~that was a good game also (babysitter) i was wondering why there hasn't been any new content. LOL can't believe his machine caught fire. WOW

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
Download PC:

Mega: soon

Google Drive:

Download Mac:

Google Drive: soon

Download Linux:

Google Drive:

Changelog v0.0.8:

- Added day 8 with more than 560 new images and 7 new animated scenes

- re-rendered all images and animated scenes from day 1 (v0.0.1)

About v0.0.8 (Spoiler!):

You'll spend your final day on vacation with the girls with some shopping and on the beach.

I don't want spoil to much, but you will have lot's of naughty moments with the girls again. So wait and see ;)

This will be also the last day on vacation.

In v0.0.9 we will see some of the other characters again.

Credits:

A special thank you to SDevil, Shaun Skelton, David, TyWebb, uncejay and timoflea for helping me with proofreading and beta testing!

If you have any questions, suggestions or only want to say hello, feel free to send me a pm or write a comment ;)

Thanks so much guys for keep supporting me and all the kind words on the game!

Now I wish you a lot of fun with My Sweet Neighbors v0.0.8 :)

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes