Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Well I finally got around to finishing/replaying the game from start through v.12 ( I hadda reset OS and lost saves) and Wow, Great Job Dev! (y)(y)(y) Being solidly on the Mom+Daughter track I loved it, and the ending... Youza! Can't wait till .13:geek:

Art08

Mar 29, 2018
I guess the next update should be the last, or near the end :(
sad but possible, the truth is that the game has reached a level so complete, that even if he chooses to finish in the next update, or continue for more years will not disappoint.
Considering the number of satisfied supporters he has won, he could embark on a new project, I am sure he would continue to receive well-deserved support

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
sad but possible, the truth is that the game has reached a level so complete, that even if he chooses to finish in the next update, or continue for more years will not disappoint.
Considering the number of satisfied supporters he has won, he could embark on a new project, I am sure he would continue to receive well-deserved support
Why are people assuming it's anywhere near finished on version 0.12? Has the author indicated it's wrapping up?

Art08

Mar 29, 2018
Why are people assuming it's anywhere near finished on version 0.12? Has the author indicated it's wrapping up?

To my knowledge nothing was announced. I just read the comment Bobbo69 and I came to that conclusion for myself, once the game has arrived in your climax

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No idea where is that come.
Some time ago we are talikng that the game will wrap up around 0.20.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I think they actually meant John 3:15, and it's a passage from the christian bible. It talks about what happens after Moses lifts up his serpent.

But I could be wrong.
Lol I know this was meant in jest, but very close one of the most well known verses in the bible.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I do not want to insult, but for 4455$ pledge on Patreon per month there should be a new update NOW !
waiting for over 2 months now

EDIT:
after getting the information i missed because of my own carelessness this post is VOID, and i am sorry about it!
my condulence to Pandelo and i wish all will get well as most and as soon as possible!

I dont want to change (delete) this original post because i dont mind everybody to see my bad mistake and i hope i am not the only one who is learning once more time: FIRST check twice BEFORE you post something!

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes