Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
too bad after seeing how good the story, preety well rendered graphics, very hot sex scene is after all that the game is abandoned and i hope her mom get well soon so that we can see this game shine like a sun once again

Reactions: Seriosha

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
his Moms ill the games bin abandoned/not and we are all waiting on news on when he will start the next update that about it
dont mean to sound cruel or insensitive just wanna get the facts straight if you have any information on the future of the game i and others would be appreciate it

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
The thing with his Mom is a cheap excuse. He probably lost his passion and this was a convinient way out. Lot of people lose family members and shit. My father just had a Heart-Attack in December last Year and his brain got damanged because he had to be reanimated 3 times. Now he can't fucking remember what he ate 5 minutes ago. Does that make me stop living? No!

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Was this really abandoned? Like did the dev say "Fuck it, I'm done" or is he just MIA and the game got slapped with an abandoned tag? I had some IRL issues pop up, trying to get a legal hemp farm started, so I've been MIA myself but I have a fairly large update coming soon. So if the dev didn't call it quits, there may be something in the works. I dunno tho, which is why I'm asking ;)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Awww... I was looking forward to the daughter + her girlfriend + MC threesome!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The thing with his Mom is a cheap excuse. He probably lost his passion and this was a convinient way out. Lot of people lose family members and shit. My father just had a Heart-Attack in December last Year and his brain got damanged because he had to be reanimated 3 times. Now he can't fucking remember what he ate 5 minutes ago. Does that make me stop living? No!
Cheap excuse my ass. Everybody deals with shit differently.
You, excuse me if I am wrong, seem like a cold, dead fish. It's good for you, if you manage to continue living as if nothing happened after just a few months, but it's not up to you to decide how others deal with similar situations.
Or maybe you thought you needed to deal with your father's situation this way and now you lash out at anybody who allows him or herself more time to come to terms with family matters.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Cheap excuse my ass. Everybody deals with shit differently.
You, excuse me if I am wrong, seem like a cold, dead fish. It's good for you, if you manage to continue living as if nothing happened after just a few months, but it's not up to you to decide how others deal with similar situations.
Or maybe you thought you needed to deal with your father's situation this way and now you lash out at anybody who allows him or herself more time to come to terms with family matters.
Agreed.

Sometimes I wish for a dislike button ;)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's weird when people just come on here and make pronouncements about Pandelo as if they have any insights into him as a person. "I did this, so everyone should act this way." Seriously?

People should just step back and recognize the reason they are getting worked up is because this is a fantastic game that Pandelo did/does a fantastic job on. And, unlike some people here, none of Pandelo's characters would ever make comments like that on a forum board. 'Cause they're sweet, 'natch!

So, maybe instead of castigating or judging, just post how you're really upset because you're hooked on the game and "blame" the dev for not feeding your fix.

I miss this game tremendously. There are too few "sweet" games out there.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
It's good for you, if you manage to continue living as if nothing happened after just a few months
He didnt mean that. Most of us had some tragic situations in life, but there are no many people who coule afford to do nothing after that and only cry for 1 year.
Some of us have to pay bills, rent, taxes, medicine and you cant grow money in your garden. So I suppose he meant that.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
He didnt mean that. Most of us had some tragic situations in life, but there are no many people who coule afford to do nothing after that and only cry for 1 year.
Some of us have to pay bills, rent, taxes, medicine and you cant grow money in your garden. So I suppose he meant that.
So maybe he has another way to pay his bills, and his hobby, writing an Adult game is not really a priority at the moment.

Just so that you know, I love this game, and of course I'm disappointed that he is not working on it anymore or maybe ever.
Do I think that he should have left a little note or update on his Patreon , yes I do. Do I think it's an unforgivable sin? No, Not at all. Not thinking about your side hobby in a time like this very understandable.

Reactions: botc76
Sep 24, 2017
So maybe he has another way to pay his bills, and his hobby, writing an Adult game is not really a priority at the moment.
It wasn't a hobby! At least his Patreon says he will work full time, after he reaches $2.500 a month. About paying bills, he still gets $3.700 a month for doing NOTHING...

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
It wasn't a hobby! At least his Patreon says he will work full time, after he reaches $2.500 a month. About paying bills, he still gets $3.700 a month for doing NOTHING...
he is not making anythign right now, he suspended his patreon

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Sigh. A number of people who are patrons (myself included) have posted on here that he pauses his patron charge each month, manually. Read back a bit and you'll see the posts.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
he is not making anythign right now, he suspended his patreon
Where do you see it? You can still become a Patreon, there is no notice that it is suspended or something like that...
Taking a leaf from @fauxplayer instead of focusing on what I should be doing:

beating dead horse.gif

And what @Ignatz just said.

Sep 24, 2017
Sigh. A number of people who are patrons (myself included) have posted on here that he pauses his patron charge each month, manually. Read back a bit and you'll see the posts.
If I want to know something I read a few pages back... BUT in this case I thought you can see on patreon something like a status...!
So sorry that I am a thinking human... :p

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes