Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I don't get into name games, so I'll not comment on your last line. But, hey, at least you learned something new today - not everything is obvious from what appears on a Patron page. The dev can do things behind the scenes that may not show up on the surface.

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
Talking about games developer is off topic? Why? We should speak something like did u cum on her face or in her mouth?

I am member of few other forums, and if theme is Far Cry 5 for example, peple also can talk about ubisoft...

Here, if u speak about dev like some kind of godness then its all ok. But if u make any single critic then its off topic...

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Talking about games developer is off topic? Why? We should speak something like did u cum on her face or in her mouth?

I am member of few other forums, and if theme is Far Cry 5 for example, peple also can talk about ubisoft...

Here, if u speak about dev like some kind of godness then its all ok. But if u make any single critic then its off topic...
Critic? Where? There are only acusations.

Pandelo said in december his mother is ill, he has to take care of her, how long this take is alone on him.

His Patreon gets paused monthly anew because you can only pause for one month.

And yet always another uninformed comes along and tell us what a scammer this dev is. And Fun Fact: this people are almost always no patron of said dev.

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
The creator made a post about putting the game on hold and suspended charging his Patreons. Until he posts something, best to consider the game abandoned

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
For those interested, Pandelo paused the charge to patrons for April. Please wait another 30 days before making that accusation again.
If he paused it for april that is good news it means he is still around. he may just got more setback. or else it would have been like the other authors since he needs to manually pause it means he still active at least.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That's how I like to view it. I prefer to think he keeps pausing it because he wants to get back to it - someday. I'm a hopeless romantic and optimist, though, so I could be totally off.

On the other hand, that's clearly why I love this game so much.

Crossfire26

May 10, 2017
Until we hear from the creator, is it possible to put a hold on this forum? Because a majority of the content that's going to be posted on here is "Why is the game abandoned?" "Where has the creator gone?" "Is he going to give us another update some time soon?" Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. If we put a hold on the forum, people would then be able to actually read the forum and figure out that we have answered all these questions before and we won't have to repeat ourselves and quite possibly not have to bite their heads off.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Until we hear from the creator, is it possible to put a hold on this forum? Because a majority of the content that's going to be posted on here is "Why is the game abandoned?" "Where has the creator gone?" "Is he going to give us another update some time soon?" Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. If we put a hold on the forum, people would then be able to actually read the forum and figure out that we have answered all these questions before and we won't have to repeat ourselves and quite possibly not have to bite their heads off.
Thing is Rules are Rules.
Pandelo is not active on his Patreon (yes, he pauses his charges monthly new). IF he were active and posting stuff from time to time (like Gumdrop [Dual Family]), this would get a ON HOLD tag, but he is not active for over three months now, that means ABANDONED tag.
And believe me people would ask questions either (hell they ask even questions that was answered one post above theirs). :ROFLMAO:

So as long as Pandelo is vanished we have to deal with the Abandoned tag. We all hope he returns, no question!

Crossfire26

May 10, 2017
Thing is Rules are Rules.
Pandelo is not active on his Patreon (yes, he pauses his charges monthly new). IF he were active and posting stuff from time to time (like Gumdrop [Dual Family]), this would get a ON HOLD tag, but he is not active for over three months now, that means ABANDONED tag.
And believe me people would ask questions either (hell they ask even questions that was answered one post above theirs). :ROFLMAO:

So as long as Pandelo is vanished we have to deal with the Abandoned tag. We all hope he returns, no question!
I can understand that, I just meant a hold on the comments for the time being not allowing to keep the forum anyway because the creator is on a supposed hiatus due to family trouble.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I can understand that, I just meant a hold on the comments for the time being not allowing to keep the forum anyway because the creator is on a supposed hiatus due to family trouble.
Ahh, now i see. Sorry i misinterpreted your comment. ;)

There are some people who need a valve for their angriness...:p

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
For those interested, Pandelo paused the charge to patrons for April. Please wait another 30 days before making that accusation again.
Generally speaking, it's sad ..
And with a support of 974 patreons (if the support was low would be a good reason, but ...)
In this case it should be something serious (Pandelo paused the charge to patrons for April) but the last update was on October 26!?
The game should at least have a final chapter .. (if definitively Dev says: the project will be put on hold)
Hardly back if it takes too long and once disappointed the fan base , the support in patreon will not be the same ..

(of course always will have: it will be ready when it is ready and fans who have continued giving support unconditionally and curse whoever says something against )
And unless you start from scratch with another game with a different developer name, everyone will remember, it is a Dev that delays and does not finish projects ..
I will repeat.. in general....and 2019 has happened quite frequently in other games too!!

In the end, a situation in which everyone unfortunately loses ..
A pity if the worst happens, the game has its charismatic characters and very interesting scenes, graphics are good and clear.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes