TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does game has any "good" scene yet, saw the "abandoned" tag so..
Definitely, the game has got up to 0.12 so it's got a fair bit of content. Although it is marked abandoned it's not one hundred percent certain (look back though the thread for more on that), just don't get your hopes up to much if you do like the game.

Reactions: DA22 and beboybe3

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I'm sad the creator stopped, but their personal life is more important than a game we enjoy, so just hope the creator is taking the time needed to relax and unwind, and then will hopefully eventually return to finish the game.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Mixed metaphors are painful...milk and bees. Ayiyi!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
maybe we should ask the world's greatest Mod @bas to show up and clean up all the speculation and delete the shit...will only take him/her/it/other/WTFisBAS!!!! a couple hours and eradicate about 40 pages..LOL

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I trust that the dev will show up again, this game had been too popular to let it go to waste. Also Pandelo met promises afaik, and if the project is considered 'on hold' for the moment it probably will be reanimated in future. Happened in the past.
Just calmly wait, play again and simply enjoy it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PugWug

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
It may be on hold as you all like to believe, but I am pretty sure it will stay abandoned. As an emphatic person, I can say his depression is too strong to just come back and continue.
Don't be pessimistic... Optimism is the parfume of life (y)

Reactions: Fantabaldu

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Oh no, im so sorry to hear that.
It was a great game, i was looking for it, could not understand where it was.
I send you my best

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I love this VN but I don't see anything from @Pandelo that says he'll continue. Is there a post from him somewhere that I'm missing? Can you post it here @Pitrik ? "I FEEL like he'll continue" isn't the same as message from the Dev. Still abandoned as far as I can see.

PS: $3552 per month on Patreon for an Abandoned Game?
Make sure you suspend your account until he returns!

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I love this VN but I don't see anything from @Pandelo that says he'll continue. Is there a post from him somewhere that I'm missing? Can you post it here @Pitrik ? "I FEEL like he'll continue" isn't the same as message from the Dev. Still abandoned as far as I can see.

PS: $3552 per month on Patreon for an Abandoned Game?
Make sure you suspend your account until he returns!
I'm only optimist ;) ...i'm not his patreon

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Cue in music.
"another bites the dust"

I am not going to say that i am surprised by this game getting a abandoned tag, nor am i going to say that i am holding hope that he is still working on this and that i will return.

I canceled my pledge to him at the last day of February because at that point there already was at least 2 months of silence.
And if you go from weekly "status" updates on patreon to 4 months of silence....Well 1+1=2....

A shame though.
Was a good game.

But these days not really surprised anymore when a developer vanishes and a game dies..

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes