Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
I really, really, really, really miss this game.

And yet, if I'm being honest, the more time passes, the less I believe it will ever return.
Could be that pandelo has just left it behind him no matter how his mother is doing now, that's always a possibility.

It would be such a shame, but slowly I need to get used to the idea that this will be another of the very promising VNs that never were completed.
It's looking like it now coming up an year and no news.... really sad this one was an favourite off mine too sad.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
My Sweet Neighbours and Love and Submissions were games I immediately got interested in. I liked the story, renders, and characters from 0.1 version, and I never imagined they would end up unfinished right as the good stuff started happening. And we have no info from Pandelo, which makes it worse than learning it's actually terminated, because it's harder to move on. It's sad, and there is still hope, but I kind of came to terms with the fact.

Haha, it's like I was writing how sad I am about a friend I can't contact or a girlfriend that hasn't really confirmed if you broke up or not. :D

Blackjacks12

Jul 17, 2019
game is dead i think.even pandelos supp dont hear from him since cristmas.

i hope he coming back or that someone work on this game

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
At this point I wouldn't hold much hope for a return and if it was up to me I wouldn't want anyone to pick up the legacy either. I mean the chance is there and something good might come out of it, but in the end it will never be the same and this will break the whole hype for this game.

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It's been almost a year. A little update isn't that big of an ask, is it?

"I'm alive. The personal issues hit me harder than I expected. I hope I can finish this game for you, but I'm not ready yet."

Even a message that small beats this limbo state.
Exactly, but that's what most devs don't seem to get. This is enough, you don#t have to share any personal information or how everyone is doing or what's going on, just one sentence.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
In my country we say "a handful of assurance is better than a sack of hope", but all we have now is only a few scraps of lost fantasies. I think the time to share a tear in private is here.

Dec 15, 2017
Short answer, continue game or game over.

wait a minute...

Always forget, he didn't have to answer us.
That's true, still doesn't excuse it and it's still a shitty thing to do. As I said before, I still support him on Patreon, because it literally costs me nothing at this point. But, if payments stop getting paused and this silence continues, my support is gone. I am not going to pay someone to ghost me.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Really a shame, this was nice to play with really sweet character and well... there goes the hope for a little Mother Daughter action with sharing the same boyfriend.

Really hope this gets continued at some point.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Still guys, don't you think this is odd? I mean, he's had enough time to send the simplest and shortest of messages, I think. Like someone said here a while ago, he doesn't even need to explain much, really. I'd like to ask his actual patreons if he's pausing their pledges at the start of every month, and if said action can be performed either automatically, or manually by Pandelo himself.
I don't remember much from what was spoken in his discord server. Did he do everything (from writing and rendering to debugging) by himself or he had someone to give him a hand?
My guess is he's somehow "phisically unable" to reach his followers, and that not many people close to him knew about his patreon page. Hence, there's no way to know what happened after all this time.

buff

May 29, 2017
Really a shame, this was nice to play with really sweet character and well... there goes the hope for a little Mother Daughter action with sharing the same boyfriend.

Yeah, there are so few scenes with mother/daughter action in them. Doing it right, with a nice long build up, really savor the taboo of it, good looking models... been following this guy on Patreon for a long time in hopes of this game delivering some quality M/D incest scenes, but that is looking less likely with every day.

It is very frustrating when developers can't do this. I get not being able to work on the game, I get not being able to release updates. But FFS, a one-line statement of intent would be nice.

Reactions: LantisGT

buff

May 29, 2017
I'd like to ask his actual patreons if he's pausing their pledges at the start of every month, and if said action can be performed either automatically, or manually by Pandelo himself.
I can tell you that no charge for Pandelo has appeared on my Patreon since Dec 1, 2018. The situation is sad, but it's not a scam.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017

I wish I knew how to use renpy, or had a nice setup for rendering. I'd love to continue this game if Pandelo never comes back (although that would be the best), like adding depth to the story or characters. I'd be definitely down for writing.

Reactions: driverman
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes