TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
I can tell you that no charge for Pandelo has appeared on my Patreon since Dec 1, 2018. The situation is sad, but it's not a scam.
Yeah, that I know it. But what's troubling me is the fact that his patreo is being paused at the beginning of every month, don't know if automatically or manually, and it's been like this for all this time, and yet we don't have any info about him or his game. As far as I know, he could be straight up dead, or he has something under his sleeve.

Last edited:

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Yeah, there are so few scenes with mother/daughter action in them. Doing it right, with a nice long build up, really savor the taboo of it, good looking models... been following this guy on Patreon for a long time in hopes of this game delivering some quality M/D incest scenes, but that is looking less likely with every day.

It is very frustrating when developers can't do this. I get not being able to work on the game, I get not being able to release updates. But FFS, a one-line statement of intent would be nice.
True in every word... :(

And frustrating, besides this game, so many incest/family games out there but barely any lovely Mother Daughter content anywhere. Maybe some Dev will get the idea someday.

bhedoets

Apr 11, 2018
True in every word... :(

And frustrating, besides this game, so many incest/family games out there but barely any lovely Mother Daughter content anywhere. Maybe some Dev will get the idea someday.

I agree. Makes the plot like that is difficult. Maybe he needs more inspiration for the next chapter. But it's long time. I can't wait for too long. Allthough i can't find the other game like this. But, i my mind for this game always said, "what happen the next? Is MC must choise only one of them? Or they may be together with the MC?" It makes me curious.

Dec 15, 2017
I fear someting terrible happened to the dev irl.
Honestly, this is very valid. Not trying to be too morbid, but it is a real possibility that he may not even be around anymore. I don't know Pandelo personally, including his real name, which I assume is not Pandelo. But unfortunately, it is possible he is incapacitated or worse. That is honestly the biggest reason why I want something from him. Yes, of course, I want to know if the game is dead or not, but I really want to know if he is alive, because the alternative is just too sad to contemplate.

Reactions: KingFap

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Didn't something happen to his mother? Like a stroke or something like that. She could have passed away and everyone deals with grief in in their own way....its possible that he just lost the passion for creating the game after that. I suspect the same for
Nverjos with his game....close relationship with his/her father and it probably destroyed his passion for game making. I'm sure pandelo is alive and well.

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
so on his discord, someone found a link on patreon, that says it must be paused each month (so you can't pause it for more than a month at a time). if he were completely done with the game, he would have just shut down his page, but the fact that he (or someone with access to his account), has to pause it each month, maybe he's not completely finished with the game. :geek:

Reactions: darlic

Maxedout

Jun 24, 2018
so on his discord, someone found a link on patreon, that says it must be paused each month (so you can't pause it for more than a month at a time). if he were completely done with the game, he would have just shut down his page, but the fact that he (or someone with access to his account), has to pause it each month, maybe he's not completely finished with the game. :geek:
Here
IMG_20190927_164605.jpg

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Didn't something happen to his mother? Like a stroke or something like that. She could have passed away and everyone deals with grief in in their own way....its possible that he just lost the passion for creating the game after that. I suspect the same for
Nverjos with his game....close relationship with his/her father and it probably destroyed his passion for game making. I'm sure pandelo is alive and well.
Speaking from recent personal experience, a serious illness of a family member can really throw you off your game. We had to deal with my mother in law having a stroke during a simple hernia operation, helping her through the recovery, only for her to be diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer a couple of months later. She was staying with us during this whole time and towards the end were completely dependent on us for feeding, cleaning etc. It's hard to describe what you go through when you see an adult reduced to the level of an infant. And the pain she were in towards the end were horrible, waking us in the middle of the night with her cries, to the point where even the prescribed morphine didn't help anymore. It's in situations like these where you realize that when they pass away it's actually a blessing for them to be released from their suffering.

I can definitely see how having to deal with something like this could put Pandelo off development for a while.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I can definitely see how having to deal with something like this could put Pandelo off development for a while.
As always that's not what people, patron or not, criticize. It's the lack of general communication, something like "Times are still tough, but I'll definitely be back, I just don't know when" would be enough. There is no need for any explanation or information, most people just want either a little bit of encouragement or closure.

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
It is a great loss ... I am very sorry about this event, the game was one of the best I played, great story ... well created characters ... well elaborated situations!

I am sad not only for leaving the game behind, but for his probable situation ... I hope everything is fine with him and that his family is in the best possible way !!

Big hug Pandelo.

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
As always that's not what people, patron or not, criticize. It's the lack of general communication, something like "Times are still tough, but I'll definitely be back, I just don't know when" would be enough. There is no need for any explanation or information, most people just want either a little bit of encouragement or closure.
Nobody knows his personal situation, depression for example can be a hell of a thing. It might also be hard to work on a family themed game when you've lost someone in your family. It might sound straightforward to just post a message but it might not feel that way to the author.

It's intensely disappointing this game ended up this way but realistically even if he comes back now it's going to be hard to continue everything seamlessly. For whatever reason games with the most interesting/realistic characters seem to suffer the most.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Nobody knows his personal situation, depression for example can be a hell of a thing. It might also be hard to work on a family themed game when you've lost someone in your family. It might sound straightforward to just post a message but it might not feel that way to the author.

It's intensely disappointing this game ended up this way but realistically even if he comes back now it's going to be hard to continue everything seamlessly. For whatever reason games with the most interesting/realistic characters seem to suffer the most.
Sure, everyone copes with grief or stress in a different manner, but still. If it was me I would at least give out something final, no matter if it's a good final or a bad final.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes