underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
From what I've read in previous posts, his mother passed away. So, it's understandable that developing this game is the furthest thing in his mind.
Ohhhh... yea, that sucks! Too bad! Hope all the better for him and wait and hope he will continue some time later.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
After our next release of Damaged Goods Sin and I are going to be working on a game called "My Sweet Tempations" as a 2nd project.

My Sweet Temptation will not be a clone of my sweet neighbors, but I have gotten some writing inspiration from this game.

What can I tell you about our upcoming game?

The game will include 3 main characters.

Male protagonist with many POV shots from his perspective.

The male lead will be 27 years old that just moved into a new apartment. The Male protagonist has no name. That if for the player to decide. The same is true of the 2 female leads.

Female love interest 1: 18 year old girl
Female love interest 2: the 18 year old girls milf 36 year old mother

There will be 4 main paths to the game:
1) Love 18 year old faithful
2) Love 36 year old faithful
3) Love 18 year old, but lust after and try to cheat with her mother without being caught
4) Love 36 year old, but lust after and try to cheat with her daughter without being caught

I am going to make this clear that this is not going to be a my sweet neighbors clone in spite of it being a source of inspiration for my writing.

The new game will not include NTR, nor will it be possible to harem it up. They both will want you all to them self and don't want to share you with the mother / daughter.

That is all of the information I will disclose about our new game for now.
Are the ladies gonna look the same or different?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
So you're basically working on a title that shares with MSN part of its title and, pretty much nothing else. :ROFLMAO:
At this point, you're merely sponsoring a title on a mostly unrelated thread. I'm not sure this is allowed by the forum rules but then again I think there's nothing really wrong with it as this game's dead (maybe this whole operation might be considered a little bit unethical, nothing much else)

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Where is the unethical part?
I was referring to the former part of my post (would it be ethical to use another game's thread to sponsor your own work, or not?)
By the way, I believe your analysis of the similarities within the games is full of inaccuracies/unjustified assumptions. But seriously there is no point in going beyond with this talking.

Best of luck to you and your colleague, I'm intrigued about your game as the base idea is very similar to MSN, which I absolutely loved. I will keep it on my watch when the time will come :)

Reactions: Orangepocalypse

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I'm sad we never got the title image in-game. I badly want a game where you're involved with a woman, start checking out her daughter, and the woman is totally into it.

Also, holy crap; Pandelo is STILL raking in 18K on patreon for somthing he hasn't touched in three years.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I don't care about ethics. This forum is a free space and approx. 90% of the people here have neither donated to any Patreons nor the F95 Forums. I love MSN and it is still one of my favourite games ever. There are threads in the discussion forums where a topic like "which game has the hottest girls" leads to plenty of devs advertise their games and girls there without anyone batting an eye.

Pandelo may be back or he may never be back. He's the antithesis to many other devs who take Patreon cash without furthering their games' development. He had personal reasons for taking a break and he's cool enough to pause the pledges every damn month. Maybe he's unsure about his / the game's future and maybe there'll be a huge update in a year or so. Maybe not. I sure hope he will make a comeback and he'll get my pledge isntantly even if he just releases an update worth 20 minutes of playtime.

Fact is, the magic about his game is that he, imo, designed the daughter in a way that made her stand out from all other games. Even though it's an "old" G3 model (even though it, at times, seems like V4 even), the reflective eyes, the subtle expressions and the subtle and fine writing make all the difference. No one's been able to 100% reproduce her model. This one dude was close but gave up on the fan remake / continuation.

If yihman1 wants to build a game on the foundation of what made MSN successful, we should just give it a chance. I'm sure I will. I will try Damaged Goods even though playing a female protagonist is a big no no for me. But I wanna know how high or low I should set my expectations in case he goes through with his idea. Trying to carbon copy MSN could only fail due to its very unique charm and replayability. You can't really top the daughter. But I'm sure it'd be an interesting alternative to MSN if the mother was on par with the daughter based on looks and sex appeal.

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
some time ago I played a version of this game .. it ended with the mother finally sensing the relationship between her daughter and you .. have there been updates since then or is it over?

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I'm fine with the game being dead, I just wish someone would add a gallery mod or walkthrough mod, I lost my saves and I don't even think you can skip dialogue so it'll be a trek to get all the scenes again

Dec 25, 2020
MSN and MST will have some similarities (and differences) beyond title.

Key Differences:

MSN = Gen 3 models
MST = Gen 8 models

MSN = 720
MST = 1080 HD

MSN = You must engage in relationship with mother 100%
MST = You will engage in a relationship with either the mother or the daughter, and the other will be the "temptation"

MSN = Made by 1 person
MST = Made by 2 people

MSN = More focus on other girls besides mom / daughter
MST = More laser focus on mom / daughter no current plans to include other fuckable females (but never say never)

MSN = Game Over Bad Endings
MST = No Game Over Bad Endings

MSN = Has a relationship meter
MST = Probably will not include such a meter (Maybe though, but probably not)

MSN = External Walkthrough needed
MST = External Walkthrough not needed

Key Similarities:

-Protagonist is male his face will probably never will shown
-Milf love interest blonde hair
-Teen love interest blonde hair
-Milf + teen are neighbors & landlady / tenant
-Not going to include NTR
-No FFM threesome that won't fly with either of them (At least not right away)
-Avoiding rape, incest, loli, bestiality

Where is the unethical part?
I'm glad you posted this here. I hope this will give me some closure. Fulfill my desires through your game, since this one is dead.

Reactions: Kenrockkun
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes