Jun 30, 2020
I’ll give the homage a go.
Clearly will be different but curious to see how characters feel. Visually daughter looks nice but it’s hard to beat msn’s Daughter’s look.
I was never a fan of msn forced mother relationship, and whether there was ever going to be an off ramp from that i’ll Never know. However, I adored the neighbour’s daughter’s characterization, just the right mix of sweet and with a little dash of minx ( leg cross scene etc)
I think it's a mistake to call this other game an homage, especially when considering what it is you say you liked so much about MSN. At present, it's so far removed from MSN that I'm not going to mention its name, and the comparison is only really being invited because the dev is using the MSN boards to advertise his game.

By all means, if you come across the game you can play it just as you would with any other game. I just think your interests are best served by putting your expectations at zero if and when you start playing this other project.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
this was one of my first adult games, still a real shame that it was abandoned..so much potential lost

lolblue25

Sep 16, 2017
I heard some comments about dev is that he is no more.
that rumor has been around in this thread for awhile but if their patreon still pauses every month then it's not true unless someone else is pausing it for some reason or patreon made it so you can auto pause.

Yonymaster

May 6, 2017
About 3 months ago, the fee is charged again, but on the Patreon website there is no news or contact with Pandelo, so it's time to withdraw from support, there is no point in paying and supporting a project that has been dead for 3 years.

• Haha
Reactions: TokyoR

seden

Aug 22, 2016
A shame there no other game since that one on that theme, even if it stopped updating early on.
Tbs, but given since when it is without update at all...

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes