pigmints

Jan 30, 2021
Play it. It stops at a perfect cliffhanger moment IMO.
Thx for the reply, I usually only play completed games but this one won't be any more completed tha it is, I will gve it a shot, just don't want to sunk in like 15 hours or something to end at the start.
BTW how long would you say this game is (no skipping)

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
So, the abandoned tag and the fact that there hasn't been an update in just over three years wasn't enough to dissuade you from thinking that the game is in development?

We're coming up on the third anniversary of developer claiming that his mother was having health issues and that he was going to step away. He never came back and never gave any update on his situation after making that announcement. His Patreon has been "mostly" paused, but some folks on this thread have reported being billed in recent months.

I know it's sad to hear, but any thought beyond "this game is dead and there will be no more updates" is most likely delusional thinking.

Like a steam locomotive, rollin' down the track.
He's gone, gone, and nothin's gonna bring him back.
LMAO , well THIS GAME was worthy , REMEMBER was one of the first games that got me on this page , back on 2018 ... PLEASE somebody good soul , who can or wish to follow it .. EVEN IF NO A GAME , can at least do some IMAGES SCENES PACK with text inserted no ? am dreaming but yeah , shoudl be good

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
Stumbled across this game earlier and now I'm so disappointed. This was one of the best stories and rendering I've found. Really a shame it never got finished.

Reactions: Kirimaru

jose_1

Jul 18, 2020
What happened with the guy that said he/she was gonna do a remake of msn? Said something like trying to copy the models first

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes