ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Currently working on a remake/remaster.
This game along with DmD is what got me into VNs and 3d art. I've been hesitant in starting my own projects for a while since none of them have been able to really interest me in the long term like these older games did.

I have decided to put my focus into remaking/remastering this classic with the intention of updating the visuals and dialogue while retaining the charm of the original.

Here is a preview of the neighbors, still a work in progress

View attachment 1822873
They look terrific, and I wish you every success. My only caveat/request is that the mom in the original… was buxom. Big, impressive chest. The whole reason I got started in VNs is that I saw an image of her, staring straight at *me*. That loving gaze and those fantastic knockers.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
This game along with DmD is what got me into VNs and 3d art. I've been hesitant in starting my own projects for a while since none of them have been able to really interest me in the long term like these older games did.

I have decided to put my focus into remaking/remastering this classic with the intention of updating the visuals and dialogue while retaining the charm of the original.

View attachment 1822873
Hope you manage better then WoS, which is more or less a rip of off MSN, although alot worse.. Glad to see an homage to this classic, it was a bit too sweet for my testes but still very enjoyable. Personally I'd have liled to see the mother a bit more age appropriate, they look more like siblings now.. but to each their own. Best of luck

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Looking forward to continuing the story where the MC is working both sides of the street
Before Pandelo disappeared, I did wonder 'out loud' what the game would be like if the mom could be the only focus of the MC. However, I too would like a harem story to be completed first.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Art looks good. Be interested to see how the remake progresses.
The original certainly had a lot going for it but was never a fan of being forced into relationship with mother. Was always hoping we’d be allowed an off ramp as soon as possible.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

View attachment 1822873
you claim to have the skill to "remaster" this update, but I have one problem. YOU ARE NOT PANDELO, and that means you won't continue his vision. it's not lik when brandon sanderson got to finish the wheel of time using the notes of the original author. And frankly this feels scammy, you want to piggyback off Pandelo's popularity. Can't you make your own game from scratch?

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
you claim to have the skill to "remaster" this update, but I have one problem. YOU ARE NOT PANDELO, and that means you won't continue his vision. it's not lik when brandon sanderson got to finish the wheel of time using the notes of the original author. And frankly this feels scammy, you want to piggyback off Pandelo's popularity. Can't you make your own game from scratch?
With all due respect, he could just let this project vanish itself in the obscurity, or he could continue the project and gives a decent conclusion to it.

I honestly prefer that someone picks it, especially knowing that the original creator has no intention of returning apparently.

But it has been four years already, maybe the people just don't care enough anymore.

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
With all the respect, he could just let this project vanish itself in the obscurity, or he could continue the project and gives a decent conclusion to it.

I honestly prefer that someone picks it, especially knowing that the original creator has no intention of returning apparently.

But it has been four years already, maybe the people just don't care enough anymore.
with all due respect, there's Wings of Silicone if you want a remake

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
please add a new route that is ntr or sharing please it would be great and interesting and would give something new to the series and call as many people as possible and remembering that it is your own choice to enter this content
"You know what this legendary AVN about an adorable mother-daughter duo needs more than anything else..?"

"Other men's dicks!"

"Now I could've asked for a few new girls to be added... but nah: other men's dicks, especially the kind that enters the vaginas of the girls I want, would give something new to the series and scare away as many people as possible, who will all remember the dev made a horrible choice to enter NTR into this content. I'm straight btw."

All joking aside/to the dev: I wish you good luck. This game was a huge inspiration of mine.

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
with all due respect, there's Wings of Silicone if you want a remake
With all due respect, why you diss him for doing basically the same as Wings of Silicon then?

Also, from at least one comment just a little your initial one, it seems not everybody feels WoS has done that awesomely as a sucessor either.

To be clear - i have no opinion about WoS either way, to be direct and fair i had never heard of it until i read the last dozen posts (in fact going to play it for the first time in a few minutes, so thanks for the recommendation).
But i can understand some people prefering more of a "straight port" than an adaptation/homage or feeling that "betting on many horses in the same race" is a fine and safe strategy, so to speak.

Also aware of why doing a sequel or remake of abandoned games is something most Devs do not go for, even though a quite frequent suggestion by fans in such threads - so i undestand your doubts about someone appearing to do exactly such a thing, but also feel it's too soon to assume with how little has been said or shown. Time will tell for certain where such dreams & hopes shall lead.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2021
"You know what this legendary AVN about an adorable mother-daughter duo needs more than anything else..?"

"Other men's dicks!"

"Now I could've asked for a few new girls to be added... but nah: other men's dicks, especially the kind that enters the vaginas of the girls I want, would give something new to the series and scare away as many people as possible, who will all remember the dev made a horrible choice to enter this content. I'm straight btw."

All joking aside/to the dev: I wish you good luck. This game was a huge inspiration of mine.
I agree, put those tags on a romance game, which has won over a lot of people, and it goes downhill. But I was curious about your comment "who will all remember the dev made a horrible choice to enter this content. I'm straight btw."
It's been so long since I played that I don't remember, could you refresh my memory?

Reactions: ubblesnop

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I agree, put those tags on a romance game, which has won over a lot of people, and it goes downhill. But I was curious about your comment "who will all remember the dev made a horrible choice to enter this content. I'm straight btw."
It's been so long since I played that I don't remember, could you refresh my memory?
Nah I was just putting a spin on the other guy's words with that last sentence: if a dev did decide to continue this project, and had the bright idea of adding NTR to it, it would be a horrible decision. People would rain the wrath of hell down upon them (Myself included, and I'm usually pretty reasonable when it comes to people's preferences/don't have anything against people who enjoy NTR. You just don't tarnish a legendary classic by adding gay content).

Mar 6, 2021
Nah I was just putting a spin on the other guy's words with that last sentence: if a dev did decide to continue this project, and had the bright idea of adding NTR to it, it would be a horrible decision. People would rain the wrath of hell down upon them (Myself included, and I'm usually pretty reasonable when it comes to people's preferences/don't have anything against people who enjoy NTR. You just don't tarnish a legendary classic by adding gay content).
Exactly what I think.

Reactions: ubblesnop and SrRK

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Not holding my breath. Couple devs tried to take the torch. Think at least 4 tried so far and almost all failed due to lack of commitment or just didn't feel similar (looking at you WoS).
The only really promising attempt was Love next door. Got cursed as well.

Reactions: qaywsx and darlic

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Now what do you mean? Is pandelo dead or...?
Sorry for any confusion - "sadly departed from continuing the game"

Other than the acknowledged health issues of his Mom, I have no further insight into Pandelo's life. Whatever trauma ensued, it was clearly enough to end his time (or interest) in continuing the game. As with all familiar with the game, I wished him well and hope his life improved in the time since.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes