dukgek

Jul 2, 2018
Who remember the version of uncut sex scenes with D? (On the bed with MC under blanket)
What version it was?
If I remember correctly it was here for 1-3 hours, then it was removed. He deleted that scenes with next release, because community indicated that everything moving too fast

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Who remember the version of uncut sex scenes with D? (On the bed with MC under blanket)
If I remember correctly it was here for 1-3 hours, then it was removed. He deleted that scenes with next release, because community indicated that everything moving too fast
I missed that.
But if this is true, people should really learn to mind their own business :ROFLMAO:

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
What version it was?
Might have been in version 7

akenedy

May 3, 2017
just replayed this now and still holds great after so many other games have been released in the last years
still remember this was the 2nd game i played on this site back in 2017 after DMD :LOL:
im surprised no one used these models for another game
Replayed this game not long ago as well, it does hold up very well and is pretty memorable compared to most games I played on this site. Kinda sucks it's most likely dead though.

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Heard that developer is remaking the game is it true ??
You're probably talking about Wings of Silicon, which is just a new game inspired by MSN, from a different dev.
I only played the second release so maybe things have changed, but if you want to hear my opinion on how much similar that game is compared to MSN, I say not even close.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
You're probably talking about Wings of Silicon, which is just a new game inspired by MSN, from a different dev.
I only played the second release so maybe things have changed, but if you want to hear my opinion on how much similar that game is compared to MSN, I say not even close.
Yeah they both are different game
The only similarity in both game is MC's Lis are His neighbour

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I’ll give the homage a go.
Clearly will be different but curious to see how characters feel. Visually daughter looks nice but it’s hard to beat msn’s Daughter’s look.
I was never a fan of msn forced mother relationship, and whether there was ever going to be an off ramp from that i’ll Never know. However, I adored the neighbour’s daughter’s characterization, just the right mix of sweet and with a little dash of minx ( leg cross scene etc)

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes