Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game being to short at this point is in my top 10 at least.:happyblush

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
M and D are great but we can't forget the other 3 women in the story now can we.:firstimekiss:

Jessica, Yumi and Margaert.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Kudos, @Pandelo ! Great new day in this release. Hot scene with Mom and Daughter is definitely crushing hard on the MC (and MC is just trying to control himself around that tasty teen). Can't wait to finally get past the tension and get straight up nasty with the D. Is that so wrong? :)
Its not wrong, i welcome that. :cool:

We can't forget the other 3 women in the story now can we.:firstimekiss:

Jessica, Yumi and Margaert.
We haven't, well cant speak for the rest i certainly haven't ;)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't played the new one yet because I'm playing a different game atm but I would have to say the daughter is better and she is the one I mostly only going after in the game.

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
This is prime time for college football, so I'm sure @Vespak is going to beat me to the punch. Actually somebody on the forums here has figured out my handle on patreon and has labeled me a " leaker " so I'm a little reluctant to be leaking any actual game files, as opposed to release date updates and preview pics.
who ever did this is a
fucking cocksucker

riexor

May 27, 2017
Good update, still don't understand the points, because you are damn close to smashing mommy and have like 1/3 the points of the daughter.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I used the M and D, because there are more renders showing, just their legs.

I was using this post as reference.----> post.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Good update, still don't understand the points, because you are damn close to smashing mommy and have like 1/3 the points of the daughter.
@riexor , you have not gotten very many Friend points with Mom (as opposed to Daughter), but you're not trying to be her friend. 44 year old ladies don't become friends with men they are interested in! What matters with Mom is love points. (Now, to Daughter, arguably friend points matter more, because she has to like you to want to act on her horniness, since you are her mom's b.f.) If you are playing them even (trying to max out with each at the least cost to gaining points with the other, as I am) you should have mom at about 80 love points, and daughter at about 66 or so love points. Sure, D is at 65 friend points to mom's 18 or so, but who friend points don't matter (evidently) in terms of growing your relationship with Mom. It's about horniness (love) points with both but esp. Mom.

Last edited:
Reactions: wep and Xaos

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Best images so far, even if the updates are shorts, its still nice (wonder how long it take to render each image).
Mom 80/19
D 57/62
Seem its not optimized then :)

Still, friend points could have quite some use, especially on the mother side.
This as to allow for an opening of the relation for example.
As emotion only would mean the opening being quite narrow if enabled.

Reactions: Xaos

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Depends on the rig that you're using.
Pretty sure @Pandelo has built one or two new machines for rendering! He's not using his father's Oldsmobile anymore!

Edit: I reviewed his Patreon. His second goal he said he would get a better GPU for rendering. His third goal, now met:
"If I reach this goal, I will build a second PC to exclusively for the rendering work. At the moment, considerable time is lost waiting for renderings. This is especially true for the test renderings which impact my workflow significantly. The second machine would allow me to create scenes and work on code simultaneously. That means more content and further enhancements to render quality."

This is why he is going back and re-rendering the art from .01 -.03 in Iray to make it look better now that he's got the GPUs for running Iray (and the flashback scene when you jerk off in .5 uses the new Iray images).

Last edited:
Reactions: Thornhill

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, a strong setup of CG (being the heaviest price tag these days) is key as to renders speed and potential quality ?

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes