myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ended this version with 63 hearts 66 friend for daughter and 77 heart 20 friend with her mother. I went back to try to just rub her feet and then end it but it looks like it's rigged to make you continue the massage wanted to keep her stats lower then the daughters.

Sep 4, 2017
Ended this version with 63 hearts 66 friend for daughter and 77 heart 20 friend with her mother. I went back to try to just rub her feet and then end it but it looks like it's rigged to make you continue the massage wanted to keep her stats lower then the daughters.
I ended with 67 for the daughter and 70 for mommy^^

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
something tells me that later on that fat bastard is going bye bye either that or he will try to cuck our stepdaughter and i will have to break his neck XD

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
This is prime time for college football, so I'm sure @Vespak is going to beat me to the punch. Actually somebody on the forums here has figured out my handle on patreon and has labeled me a " leaker " so I'm a little reluctant to be leaking any actual game files, as opposed to release date updates and preview pics.
Sigh.. salty cunts reporting/leaking members just for some internet points. :test3:
What did that dude think he was going to achieve by doing that?
So that's one for D then fox?;)

I'm keeping track of them.

You know how I love my game polls!:)
I like mom's legs the best. More meat on them.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Hi @StarWarrior how you doing today, D legs are very nice to me and I don't like a lot of meat on my girls legs.
I think i got a cold.. oh wait OT! Well it's not like moms legs are chunky or anything. i just don't like toothpick legs. I like my girls like in that Anna exciting affection, oh wait OT again, wrong game. But yeah i like D legs aswell i just like M better.

Oh right almost forgot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

titit

Jul 27, 2017
This is prime time for college football, so I'm sure @Vespak is going to beat me to the punch. Actually somebody on the forums here has figured out my handle on patreon and has labeled me a " leaker " so I'm a little reluctant to be leaking any actual game files, as opposed to release date updates and preview pics.
I saw that, it was on the Palmer's Daughter for Dessert thread if I'm not mistaken, quite sad that he point you out like that. Bit of an a-hole thing to do IMO

random887766

Mar 19, 2017
Wow what a cunt move. Would that be considered doxxing. And if so is that against the rules or something?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
There is a walkthrough in the op. total love points with daughter is 67 and moms is 79. total friendship is 76 daughter and 21 mother. I dont think you can have max with both in the same run though.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
This was a solid update, but it seems that the game is taking a turn here. I replayed the whole game again (I love it this much), and it seemed to me that Pandelo was going to develop the Daughters relationship first. The Mother was receptive of our moves, but always put the breaks before it went too far. Now, it seems the roles have reversed. By the end of the update, Mom's relationship has lapsed the Daughter's relationship. As it should, since we are in a relationship with the Mother. I was not expecting that kind of "happy ending", but I'm glad the action is picking up.

I'm excited for this vacation event, but it does feel a bit rushed. Perhaps too early? It's going to be the three of them in a luxury hotel room. This type of thing seems more fitted to when all 3 of them are ready to "unify" their relationship, and I just don't see that happening any time soon. I just hope it's not a "choose mom" or "choose daughter" kind of deal.

My only question is... Will people lose interest after we get to fuck both of them? or after we get the Holy Threesome? Pandelo has to be careful, and not go the DMD route. Making sex part of the story will benefit this type of game in the long run in my opinion. There's not too many games that explore poligamy, especially in an incestous way.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm actually not there for the mother I'm there for the daughter if there was a option to ignore the mom I would and just go after the daughter and then later on maybe give the mother some table scraps.

I could always just open up the save file and remove all of the mother's stats and give all of the stats to the daughter.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I saw that, it was on the Palmer's Daughter for Dessert thread if I'm not mistaken, quite sad that he point you out like that. Bit of an a-hole thing to do IMO
Actually, it was in Babysittr and I spelled that wrong intentionally.

Wow what a cunt move. Would that be considered doxxing. And if so is that against the rules or something?
I have heard of devs banning a pledger for sharing content on pirate sites. I doubt there is a rule against that. Again, i only shared preview pics and updates on releases, etc., for that game. I was $5 tier, so the game was always already out here before I got access to the game from patreon.

just saw this was updated...

This is redonk. How does one make such a long gif? Impressive.

Reactions: titit

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You can use and this to make long gifs I used it the other day to make a nemesis screwing Jill gif awhile back.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes