seden

Aug 22, 2016
Definitely D, as she more potential, this knowing that if there is an opening for both (one of the picture should be from the mother revealing D panty it is not ?) it would be the way to go (even if, we don't know much yet of the Mother character and values, so, its probably better to choose the safe way (which is not the current setting).

Which said, is there a path where the PC can only choose the daugther ?)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Definitely D, as she more potential, this knowing that if there is an opening for both (one of the picture should be from the mother revealing D panty it is not ?) it would be the way to go (even if, we don't know much yet of the Mother character and values, so, its probably better to choose the safe way (which is not the current setting).

PLz let it be both:heartcoveredeyes:. Thats the perfect scenario lol.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

We will have to wait and see but I hope for both at least.

Pandelo

My Sweet Neighbors
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Pretty sure @Pandelo has built one or two new machines for rendering! He's not using his father's Oldsmobile anymore!
I'm still rendering on my "gaming machine".
I5 6600K
But I bought a new graphic card, upgraded to 32GB RAM, new SSD for rendering and a HDD for backups in the last 2 months.
It still needs around 30-40 minutes to render one image, but with much better quality now :)

I will still use this rig for creating scenes and coding in the future and I'm going to build up a new machine only for rendering.
My Sweet Neighbors is 5 months out now but I'm not making that much money with it that I could build up 2 high end machines :D Most of the money goes into electricity bill (man, running a pc rendering all nights long let your electricity bill explode ^^) new assets, pay taxes and a new machine now ;)

BTW: I'm really glad you like the new version ;)

Last edited:

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I'm still rendering on my "gaming machine".
I5 6600K
But I bought a new graphic card, upgradet to 32GB RAM, new SSD for renderings and a HDD for backups in the last 2 months.
It's still needs around 30-40 minutes to render one image, but now with much better quality :)

I'll still use this rig for creating scenes and coding. But I'm going to build up a new machine for renderings.
My Sweet Neighbors is 5 months out now and I'm not making that much money with it that I can build up 2 high end machines :D Most of the money goes into electricity bill (man, running a pc rendering all nights long let your electricity bill explode ^^) new assets, pay taxes and now a new machine ;)

BTW: I'm really glad you like the new version ;)
Very sexy game. I love it.:heartcoveredeyes:

Next month, I am shifting money on my Patreon and you are on the top of my list of devs to donate to. I am trying to hype the game on other threads but My posts keep getting deleted when I do. Sorry:confused:

But, I have been hyping it on Hongfire.com and a couple others. I really hope you can get that new machine. Best of luck bro.:)

Reactions: Pandelo and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Great update! A little short, but definitely a win for the mother fans.

I hope the next update will be more sexually fulfilling with the daughter. It'll be the sixth update so I think enough suspense has been built up. Let's get a win for Team D, yeah??? Let's get some action!!
Its a win win for all around, both mother and daughter got great content. Yes mother got some sex but just you wait daughter will get there to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: paladin07

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Great update! A little short, but definitely a win for the mother fans.

I hope the next update will be more sexually fulfilling with the daughter. It'll be the sixth update so I think enough suspense has been built up. Let's get a win for Team D, yeah??? Let's get some action!!
I am going to go ahead and say that you think that D has the best legs... right?;)

I'm taking a poll.:)

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Chop2008

Jul 6, 2017
Been following this since the second update really like your work please keep it up. And I would also like for there to be an ending where you get them both if you have it planned if not then oh well it will still be a good game.

Reactions: Capt Scarlet
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes