paladin07

May 28, 2017
@

You can use and this to make long gifs I used it the other day to make a nemesis screwing Jill gif awhile back.
The question was rhetorical. I have no interest in making long gifs, I was merely impressed by the length (if not the shameless though somewhat amusing content) of the gif. But your effort to educate this semi-computer literate fellow forum poster is laudable. :cool: Now that you mention it, your nemesis screwing Jill gif sounds interesting. Is that from a game or film I should know?

Reactions: Thornhill

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

It's from one of studio fow movies called nightmare code valentine.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Does anyone have console commands? I'd like to influence the love life with the mom. I'm going through 45 pages but figured asking here couldn't hurt.

Thanks.

U

User_10739

Wow, just played the update and I am stunned, short but sweet and I will be counting the minutes until 0.0.6!

Kinda seemed like there were no points being tallied during the shower scene which I found odd. You would think MC calling D's name as he "fired the cannon" would have earned him a significant spike...

Reactions: a1fox3 and seden

seden

Aug 22, 2016
something tells me that Margaret is going to be my mistress later on i mean i alerdy got some content before :evilsmile::eek:penedeyewink:
Mistress, possible but it quite depend as to what she want. As it is, its quite possible they associate as to vacate the previous (current) boss, then = .. :p.

Wow, just played the update and I am stunned, short but sweet and I will be counting the minutes until 0.0.6!

Kinda seemed like there were no points being tallied during the shower scene which I found odd. You would think MC calling D's name as he "fired the cannon" would have earned him a significant spike...
As he called first Mother then D, hm, dick move ? a spike sure, all the way down as to not hairhead understanding, it is not ?

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
It is a good game and this update was also nice but short. Hopefully, we will see some bigger updates in future.

Reactions: dunhill

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Nice update! Short but oh so sweet.

I'm still more into the daughter though... but MILF lovers should really like this update!

And yeah, this story is cumming along quite nicely!!!

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
My only question is... Will people lose interest after we get to fuck both of them? or after we get the Holy Threesome? Pandelo has to be careful, and not go the DMD route. Making sex part of the story will benefit this type of game in the long run in my opinion. There's not too many games that explore poligamy, especially in an incestous way.
I think a lot of creators vastly overestimate how much interest might drop after the sex happens. Sure it can be an issue if you make the game about literally nothing else and then you have nowhere to go but that's boring anyway.

All of the characters in this game are reasonably normal so I think it would be quite a challenge to keep everyone happy.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i hope in futur he gonna change a bit the path...

i got feeling to play DmD now... need more with the mom and a bit less with the daughter, or at least a 50/50 and not a 70/30 for daughter

still good and always short, but i very hope we dont go to daughter only, and i have feeling thats the way we go into slowly

Pandelo

My Sweet Neighbors
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
150 heart with Mother :FuckYea:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Found a BUG @Pandelo @QwertyBam
"Rub her clit"
You can rub her again and again to make the red heart +2+2+2+2..... Jesus! no problem with +100:FeelsGoodMan:
(Hot damn! I'll give you all my love...)
Thanks for noticing. I fixed it.

If you want to have the right impact with your love points on the future story choose "Rub her clit" only one time. (I know it's hard to resist ;)

Last edited:

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
Is the v.0.0.5 bugfix included in the current download?
If not, could a patron upload it somewhere for us? Pretty please? :)

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
It's too late:coldsweat:
I already press "Rub" button several times....now she loves me more than all you guys.:closedtongue:

Reactions: paladin07

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
with bug fix for v0.0.5
win
mac
linux
I'm sorry, but a small bug slipped into the new version of My Sweet Neighbors (v0.0.5) where you can abuse the Love Points of your neighbors mother.It's when you give her that "Special Massage" and use the first option in this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't necessarily have to download it, but if you want to have the right impact with your love points on the future story choose both choices only one time. (I know it's hard to resist ;)
If you download the fixed version you can easily load a game right before this scene and continue with the story.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes