paladin07

May 28, 2017
Found a BUG @Pandelo @QwertyBam
"Rub her clit"
You can rub her again and again to make the red heart +2+2+2+2..... Jesus! no problem with +100:FeelsGoodMan:
(Hot damn! I'll give you all my love...)
the dev has fixed this and changed the links in Patreon to a link which has the new code. Don't know if that little bug is worth the mods downloading the game again and changing the mirrors.

Pandelo's update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Sorry, got to the end of this thread and I see @Pandelo has already informed the masses and @Vespak has provided links. Now if Mods could update the OP and delete out the links from Patreon, to save @Pandelo any problems.....

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, nice ending, the only grip I have with the game is how similar, personality wise, mother and daughter are. Both are sweet loving and caring people, this works better with D because she has zero experience, but M could use some other traits to keep things more varied.
Opinions?

Reactions: dunhill

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think it's quite normal that a daughter is similar to a mother, even more so if the daughter is a sweet girl like this one is and very close to her mother

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Does anyone have just the fixed script005.rpy that they'd like to share?

Reactions: Cirro84

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Still one of the better quality games featured on this site. Seeing mom without make-up shows the creator has a nice eye for details (not to mention women's vanity).

Love points still don't seem to matter in any way since it seems like an insta-game over if you mess up. I don't think I've encountered a single stat-check.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Still one of the better quality games featured on this site. Seeing mom without make-up shows the creator has a nice eye for details (not to mention women's vanity).

Love points still don't seem to matter in any way since it seems like an insta-game over if you mess up. I don't think I've encountered a single stat-check.
There is a stat check with Mom, if you have enough love points at the end of .4 (day 4) you get to feel up her ass as you kiss her goodnight. I think you have to have at least 30 lp.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
There is a stat check with Mom, if you have enough love points at the end of .4 (day 4) you get to feel up her ass as you kiss her goodnight. I think you have to have at least 30 lp.
yeah, I needed to go back and earn more love points with her in the end of the day because I was focusing to much on the daughter

Reactions: dunhill

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Do I need to run unren.bat? there is no script005.rpy in either game or renpy folders in the .5.1 win download.
Planetmorpheus beat you to the punch, but for next time, yeah use unren.bat. Choose option 9, that way you can look at the pretty pics afterwords...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Pretty cool even tho updates are rather small. I wonder if there will be some branches cuz as for right now it looks like boss's affair is a branching point as well as jerking in a toilet. Would love some branching but with how small this update was it's best to wait at least 4 updates to check this one.

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
Update was a bit short, but it did further the story, developed relationship, had a sex scene, and hinted at what's next. I would've liked more content of course, but I was satisfied from what I got.

Reactions: paladin07
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes