Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
D friends is far out there and has totally opposite personalities and i personally don't care about them or the office secretary (i know its a harem game but if i could i would avoid all others and only focus on M and D:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:)
Don't get me wrong, I like M and D just as they are now, but maybe adding some layers of kink to M could be good. She is a single Milf after all, D is there for the vanilla already, so I expect more spicey stuff with M :evilsmile:
As for D's friends and other npcs, the thing is they don't have as much screen time as M and D, but they give some life to the game world.

Aug 14, 2016
View attachment 22220

Plot:
You play a man in his late-thirties, who moved into a new apartment.
Most of your new neighbors are nice, especially the cute woman next door.
You don't know much about her, besides that she has an 18 year old daughter.
At the beginning of the game you meet her daughter for the first time
and if you are gentleman enough - she could be your key to her mother's... heart!
...or maybe you'll hit the jackpot?​

Updated: 28/10/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.0.5
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism, Seduction, Milf, Teen

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Links:
PC:
MAC:

View attachment 22317 View attachment 22316 View attachment 22315 View attachment 22314 View attachment 22313 View attachment 22312 View attachment 22311
This is one of the best games i've play, the content is really good, in fact, i prefer the daughter than the mother, i hope that in the future we have more of her, even we choose which one you prefer and go for it.

Reactions: paladin07

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is one of the best games i've play, the content is really good, in fact, i prefer the daughter than the mother, i hope that in the future we have more of her, even we choose which one you prefer and go for it.
A lot of use prefer the daughter over the mother.:p

Reactions: Deleted member 1756

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Played the last version. It's like 5 min of content, I'm a little disappointed tbh.

Zamastro

Oct 31, 2017
The neighbor is such a sweet pie! Neighbor is more attractive to me at this point she's mostly why I'd keep playing. Daughter is attractive too, but not like her Mother.. What I want it's just Neighbor ending :heartcoveredeyes: and harem ending :p GJ Pandelo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xaos

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Another great update by Pandelo. The way each scene sets up the next, tells us the Dev has this thing down ! When the MC confronts the boss, saving the Daughter's job, opening up the getaway, AND all this while Mags is blowing the boss, while thinking "i need to have a talk with the MC ", that's clever writing, right there. Some folks might say "way too short ", i'll just say "can't get enough , more please ". some will say the game is progressing too fast , some will say too slow, but it's exactly right for me. I don't need everything NOW, but i do need to feel i'm "making progress ". Luckily, Pandelo has the same feel to it. Oh, btw, this update is proof why ntr wouldn't make any sense whatsoever. How would the boss would get away with anything, when the MC is holding that ace in the hole, the whole time ? Great job, Pandelo, can't wait for 0.6 ! Two thumbs up !

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
Check the walkthrough to get the HJ from Margaret in the bathroom no BJ from her at this time.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Every time i have to think about either the M or D, i'm all like.
I can't pick one over the other..:'(
It's M for me. Something about a good Milf just gets me shivering.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
At this point we always pick D sadly. Don't know why but I'm kinda sorry for M. Desperate woman in her fourties looking for a true love and got this asshole who tries to bang her innocent daughter:/ I don't mind that as a player but I would love some route where you actually go only after mother. D is gonna end just like her mother, alone in her fourties if she's gonna bang her mother's boyfriends -.-'

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
What can I say. I'm not a writer. That gif exemplifies exactly how I feel about the Mom.:happyblush
If someone pointed a gun to my head and asked Mom Or Daughter!
I would be all like shooooooot me! shot me naoooow!:OhMyGoodness:

At this point we always pick D sadly. Don't know why but I'm kinda sorry for M. Desperate woman in her fourties looking for a true love and got this asshole who tries to bang her innocent daughter:/ I don't mind that as a player but I would love some route where you actually go only after mother. D is gonna end just like her mother, alone in her fourties if she's gonna bang her mother's boyfriends -.-'
Who's this "we"? don't you go putting me into a group of people without my consent.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I'm thinking...Harem...or at least threesome.:eek:penedeyewink:

D's friends are just as hot as her...So, the more the merrier!XD

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Who's this "we"? don't you go putting me into a group of people without my consent.
We is a game. It's pretty D focused at this point whatever we choose.
I'm thinking...Harem...or at least threesome.:eek:penedeyewink:

D's friends are just as hot as her...So, the more the merrier!XD
Nothing against that. Seems like I'm just getting old as I want to have romantic, vanilla route with 1 woman:/

Reactions: paladin07

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
We is a game. It's pretty D focused at this point whatever we choose.

Nothing against that. Seems like I'm just getting old as I want to have romantic, vanilla route with 1 woman:/
Well, I am old...er, and I like to read a good harem story every once in a while.;)

I am not looking forward to the day where I no longer want a good Harem story.:(

If I had to choose a romantic story, that would survive, I would go with mom. She is probably the one that would worship the MC's Cock forever.:eek:penedeyewink:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, I am old...er, and I like to read a good harem story every once in a while.;)

I am not looking forward to the day where I no longer want a good Harem story.:(

If I had to choose a romantic story, that would survive, I would go with mom. She is probably the one that would worship the MC's Cock forever.:eek:penedeyewink:
Good old harems ain't bad at all. But sometime I feel like being romantic is a way. Mom deserves that. Tho I suspect she would worship his cock only for a few more years until menopause would hit:/

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes