Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Good old harems ain't bad at all. But sometime I feel like being romantic is a way. Mom deserves that. Tho I suspect she would worship his cock only for a few more years until menopause whould hit:/
I am going through that shit right now. Not a good time...for anyone...not for her or myself...LOL:confounded:XD

Daughter has a few years of "the older man syndrome" in her. Until she gets tired of the MC's old balls...Then it's, sayonara Old Balls.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It's M for me. Something about a good Milf just gets me shivering.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:WutFace:That was good laugh x'Dx'Dx'D

Well, I am old...er, and I like to read a good harem story every once in a while.;)

I am not looking forward to the day where I no longer want a good Harem story.:(

If I had to choose a romantic story, that would survive, I would go with mom. She is probably the one that would worship the MC's Cock forever.:eek:penedeyewink:
Yeah i am all bout the harem or choices as long as they don't get abandoned.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Good old harems ain't bad at all. But sometime I feel like being romantic is a way. Mom deserves that. Tho I suspect she would worship his cock only for a few more years until menopause would hit:/
So no sex after menopause? LOL

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, my aunt was very happy when her menopause came. She says that now can enjoy sex without fears (she was very fertile).
Women are mysterious creatures. They're like those fantasy creatures. Some turn from elves to orcs with age and some keep their elven quality until the end.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes