StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
At the risk of sounding like a douchebag (which I probably amXD), if people are going to play these Alpha's, you should learn how to manipulate them.

Thank you @anschwww for giving them the tool to do it for themselves, instead of doing it for them.:)
Dude.. why you gotta be such a douchebag!:test:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Eiffel

Aug 5, 2016
At the risk of sounding like a douchebag (which I probably amXD), if people are going to play these Alpha's, you should learn how to manipulate them.

Thank you @anschwww for giving them the tool to do it for themselves, instead of doing it for them.:)
I know how to use UnRen.bat... the reason im asking for the CG is because i don't have a Computer with me at my currently location, and the only thing I've got available for the next month is my smartphone

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I know how to use UnRen.bat... the reason im asking for the CG is because i don't have a Computer with me at my currently location, and the only thing I've got available for the next month is my smartphone
I got no beef with you. I was just speaking in general terms. Thank you for clearing that up bro, and for keeping it civil.

If you still want the I will put it in my Mega drive for a week or so. It is pretty big because I included all the animations as well. Let me know if you have any problems with it and have fun.:)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes