gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
finally played the new version, it was short but my GOD, how cute is both M and D.

I guess we now have the perfect setting for the first step of the relationship with D, but I don't think it will go beyond a french kiss

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
finally played the new version, it was short but my GOD, how cute is both M and D.

I guess we now have the perfect setting for the first step of the relationship with D, but I don't think it will go beyond a french kiss
I'm thinking the opposite, the MC already got to second base with Mom, so in that getaway, i expect him to close the deal with her. During this, the Daughter will probably still be in serious denial , like "omg, he's so good to me, so hot, no , i'm not in love with him, am i ? and he's with Mom..." I think she wouldn't make a move, not until Jessica prods her, "go girl " style.

Reactions: paladin07

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sure he will get to fuck M left and right, but I really doubt she won't at least show her feelings somehow, we even got a kiss on this version but it was minimized. She might continue to be in denial after that, but she will slip no doubt and both of them will end the trip knowing that they like each other.

Them what could happen is what you said, Jessica will squeeze out of D that they french kissed, them she helps

Last edited:

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Sure he will get to fuck M left and right, but I really doubt she won't at least show her feelings somehow, we even got a kiss on this version but it was minimized. She might continue to be in denial after that, but she will slip no doubt and both of them will end the trip knowing that they like each other.

Them what could happen is what you said, Jessica will squeeze out of D that they french kissed, them she helps
I like it ! My preferred scenario would be D saying "fuck it, i'm stealing him from Mom ", seduces the MC, and after a protracted fight ( meaning lots of fucking ! ) M and D negotiate "terms ", then we get why the Incest tag is up there. Another route would be D "joining the party ", still works, but has less comedy , and we still have to figure out how the D goes from "omg, isn't he a dream? " to "i wanna fuck my Mom ".

Reactions: paladin07 and titit

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just another great story and I will revisit after each update.:happyblush

Reactions: User_166761

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I like it ! My preferred scenario would be D saying "fuck it, i'm stealing him from Mom ", seduces the MC, and after a protracted fight ( meaning lots of fucking ! ) M and D negotiate "terms ", then we get why the Incest tag is up there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, need a wrestling match with M & D and some oil.. for uhh science!

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Also, need a wrestling match with M & D and some oil.. for uhh science!
I hope you get your wish ! I was aiming at the sexiest grudge fucking ever. None is willing to let go, none wants the MC to get overwhelmed and run away, so they VERY grudgingly agree to , first, share him, then , down the line, start a real threesome. Yeah, the lines write themselves on that one !

Reactions: a1fox3

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I hope you get your wish ! I was aiming at the sexiest grudge fucking ever. None is willing to let go, none wants the MC to get overwhelmed and run away, so they VERY grudgingly agree to , first, share him, then , down the line, start a real threesome. Yeah, the lines write themselves on that one !
I'm with you to the end on that one brother!

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I know right? you just can't help but to fall in love with the girls:heartcoveredeyes: and make babies with them! and then more babies.. and more.. and more....:WutFace:
Yep, I like impregnation stuff. I was quite annoyed, for the beginning, with bad end policy. But I think that it is OK. It makes linear story feeling less... linear. Quasi-decision. It is done good.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
At the moment, the only route available is the mom route, right? (unless you consider the bad endings xD)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yep, I like impregnation stuff. I was quite annoyed, for the beginning, with bad end policy. But I think that it is OK. It makes linear story feeling less... linear. Quasi-decision. It is done good.
Yeah but it gets better the more you play of the game so!
Anyway welcome to our sweet thread about our sweet neighbors!:firstimekiss:
Sound good ;)
You know it bro!:FuckYea:
At the moment, the only route available is the mom route, right?
what you mean? you can still go for both of them. Its not like you get to pick one (so far that is) but yeah so far the only "action" you get is from Mom. But D is starting to get sweet on us.:heartcoveredeyes:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Right, but if we don't choose one specific route, eventually things might explode on us. And I'm not talking about this kind of explosion...

Reactions: Thornhill

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Right, but if we don't choose one specific route, eventually things might explode on us. And I'm not talking about this kind of explosion...
No, you can walk and chew bubble gum on this one. But after you posted that gif, i'm kinda happy you thought that ! Nice !

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes