HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
The last update got it on my top ten list.

My top game and top 10 girls list.

My top games that have been pinned to the taskbar.

1. Big Brother.
2. Dating my Daughter.
3. Man of the House.
4. Dreaming of Dana.
5. General Practitioner, could go higher with more content.
6. Summertime Saga.
7. Parental Love, may move up with more content.
8. View of the Family.
9. My Sweet Neighbors, may move up with more content.
10. Babysitter, may move up with more content.

Now I have several more low content games that start out good but need more content to even think about the list.

My top 10 list of girls out of the games I play.

1. Lisa from Big Brother.
2. Elena from Dating my Daughter.
2.5 Mia from Summertiem Saga.
3. Ada from Prental Love.
4. Sophia from Man of the House.
4.5 Jenna from Prental Love.
5. Mia from View of the Family.
6. D from My Sweet Neighbors.
7. Elly from Parental Love.
8. D form Dating my Daughter.
9. Jennifer from Dating my Daughter, she needs a full A cup and she would move up to 6th.
10. Georgina from Dating my Daughter and Alice from Big Brother for #10 spot.
Dude Fox, this fucking list again?! :eek:
Put it behind a labeled spoiler or something, dude.
I have seen this list in almost every thread that I am in. With the addition of your signature, I have to scroll half the page every time I see this list!
-Please fox, for the luv of all that is good and right in this world, would you mind putting it in a spoiler?---Pretty Please, with sugar on top!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have seen this list in almost every thread that I am in. With the addition of your signature, I have to scroll half the page every time I see this list!
-Please fox, for the luv of all that is good and right in this world, would you mind putting it in a spoiler?---Pretty Please, with sugar on top!

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Say that again.. but this time, naked!:FeelsGoodMan:

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
So far, Pandelo has been very good at making each scene setting up the next, but this getaway thing is a very different challenge altogether. It killed it for me with DMD. So, i'm anxious to see how Pandelo is going to handle it. There's already an event planned, so i guess he'll pick it up from there. and, yes, i think the MC is getting to third base with Mom. The Daughter will have some pretty serious "third wheel " issues, it's perhaps the biggest cliffhanger for the next update, how is D going to handle the moaning in the next room ?

Reactions: paladin07

Unyversu

Oct 6, 2017
This game... Is the best i've ever played! i've been shaking while waiting for the 0.0.5 update and i am gonna play it now knowing i will like it and then i have to wait for next version! this is the first time i've ever considered to become a pateron for 20$

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
This game... Is the best i've ever played! i've been shaking while waiting for the 0.0.5 update and i am gonna play it now knowing i will like it and then i have to wait for next version! this is the first time i've ever considered to become a pateron for 20$
I hope you had a fun time "shaking" something.;):happyblush

paladin07

May 28, 2017
So anyone knows if there is any erotic scene with the daughter?
There are a few kind of titillating scenes where are you look up her skirt or you touch her butt Etc but nothing that's too X-rated. there's a couple of nude scenes for the
D in the game, but in only one of them are you (MC) present. And you don't touch her at that time. But believe me, that is coming, probably sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
Reactions: vir_cotto
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes