neko

May 1, 2017
There are a few kind of titillating scenes where are you look up her skirt or you touch her butt Etc but nothing that's too X-rated. there's a couple of nude scenes for the
D in the game, but in only one of them are you (MC) present. And you don't touch her at that time. But believe me, that is coming, probably sooner rather than later.
okay thanks.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
There are a few kind of titillating scenes where are you look up her skirt or you touch her butt Etc but nothing that's too X-rated. there's a couple of nude scenes for the
D in the game, but in only one of them are you (MC) present. And you don't touch her at that time. But believe me, that is coming, probably sooner rather than later.
Oh its coming... something is coming alright! oh wait..? we are talking about the game?:OhMyGoodness:
But yeah, i bet we are going to get to some touchy touchy soon. And i'm sure Pandelo will make it amaaazing!:eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i think Mom has the better body (by a hair) but D's innocence and sweetness make me favor her. But of course as I've said before, I want it all, I want them both.
Yeah i want them both too, really do hope this option will be possible. :heartcoveredeyes::cool:

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Man if D had these boobs Wish Jenn had these.jpg D would take Lisa place as #1 girl on my list.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Reactions: WICKEDp4th
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes