Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I'm always a bit sad that the updates are kinda short. Though, I don't know how much time does Pandelo have and of coarse, I like what I get, so I am not complaining. It's satisfactory, because the game makes me feel good. Though the waiting makes me anxious, since the game gives me a really warm feeling towards the characters and I want to see them more. :D

paladin07

May 28, 2017
couldnt get through it,It crashes everytime an animated scene happens
I'm not a great person to try to provide tech support on these games, but I can see that you're going to have to provide a little bit more information about what your problem is. You're going to need it at least provide whether you're running the windows or the Mac version of the game and what type of system your running a game on. you may want to try deleting the entire game and redownload it

Reactions: Cirro84

Ty Webb

May 9, 2017
Hoping the daughter is the focus of the next update! I love the game so far though. One of my favorites going for sure.

Reactions: paladin07

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Yeah, nice ending, the only grip I have with the game is how similar, personality wise, mother and daughter are. Both are sweet loving and caring people, this works better with D because she has zero experience, but M could use some other traits to keep things more varied.
Opinions?
this is more realistic and expected (and i got to say i like it)... sure both M and D have similar personalities (after all the M did raise D and is very close) but there is subtle differences that make them very different like for example M is experienced and already wants to jump on your ouchiwawa where as the D doesn't even know what to do with it... the M is in control of the household where as D has to get M permission for everything (which for some reason is even hotter:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:)

D path is much slower than M path... i could see even if you do everything with D she would still be sub to her M... D looks up to her M and wants to be just like her maybe even share the same BF?? D friends is far out there and has totally opposite personalities and i personally don't care about them or the office secretary (i know its a harem game but if i could i would avoid all others and only focus on M and D:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i think neighbor's daughter got a fair amount of content in v0.0.5 though the neighbor got more of the action.

i do believe the game needs to adjust its point awarding mechanics because given how many FP/LP we end up it doesn't lead to anything with D.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i think neighbor's daughter got a fair amount of content in v0.0.5 though the neighbor got more of the action.

i do believe the game needs to adjust its point awarding mechanics because given how many FP/LP we end up it doesn't lead to anything with D.
All I got to say is "yet" :happyblush

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
That's a great first post! There is a new updated link for the game on the previous page.. :/
Don't be so harsh winter. ;) Should I look at your first posts too??

Thank you for pointing this out @SuperSmash - renewed links should certainly be placed in the first post asap. @QwertyBam or @wep, we may need the new links from in OP, the others go mia anytime soon. Tyia. :)

Wait for it... I imagine great things ahead, thanks to the dev. As long as Pandelo doesn't try to improvise another DmD clone we're fine.
May it be, with too many 'friendship points' the game mutates into a blue ball simulator. XD Needs a fix. So, how? I'd laugh my arse off if daughter is getting 'sex ed' tips by bffs just to sneak on her 'nice dude next door' when mommy does expect it the least. A little infighting about the prey, that would be nice to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: paladin07 and wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
OP updated with the fixed version. Working on mirrors.

Reactions: Cirro84

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Meh.

All the set up and tease content for the daughter character, and despite choosing pretty much no to everything with the mom, MC falls into bed with her, but no equivalent options with the daughter character, despite picking every possible positive choice with her and none for the mom.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Meh.

All the set up and tease content for the daughter character, and despite choosing pretty much no to everything with the mom, MC falls into bed with her, but no equivalent options with the daughter character, despite picking every possible positive choice with her and none for the mom.
We will get there sooner or later and it will be sweet.:happyblush

Reactions: paladin07

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The story so far is very clear on why it's easy to hook up with the mother, she is an older woman already, with almost 50 years, she is unlucky with relationships and is a little desperate at this point, daughter in the beggining want neighbor to hook up with mother because of those reasons and becomes conflicted later, after mother is already hooked with neighbor, and a sweet girl like her would not take the initiative to steal her mother's boyfriend, even though she ends flirting more than normal. If D is to be convinced to make MC cheat on her mother with her, of course it will take much longer than normal

the only problem I could have with the story for now is D getting in love too fast with MC, but I guess if Pandelo didn't made things quicker the game would be called DmD 2.0 or something like that

Last edited:
Reactions: Thornhill

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
You got a point, I confess. But somehow I don't think the daughter is so much sweet and innocent tbh. That really is a problem, 'little princess' syndrome I call it. You would like to believe she wouldn't fight her mom when she's in a relationship with the neighbour, just because she wants him for herself. But I don't think so. Her bffs have her driven that way (think of puns like 'he seen you naked already', 'you sure got a crush' a.o.), so I could think of a confrontation in future. Let's see what comes along. ;)

okay-i-forgive-you.jpg
Not gonna do it, but ...the first post winter, the first! It always hurts the first time. :p Don't eat our new mems as a whole!^^

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
oh, she will fight for him, but after a lot of internal debate and seduction and gentleness and she seeing MC dick, yeah, you get the picture

Reactions: Thornhill

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
I'm not a great person to try to provide tech support on these games, but I can see that you're going to have to provide a little bit more information about what your problem is. You're going to need it at least provide whether you're running the windows or the Mac version of the game and what type of system your running a game on. you may want to try deleting the entire game and redownload it
Its on windi deleted it and downloaded it again,it works fine now.Thanks
I use windows 7.I deleted it and downloaded it again,works fine now.Thanks

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
You got a point, I confess. But somehow I don't think the daughter is so much sweet and innocent tbh. That really is a problem, 'little princess' syndrome I call it. You would like to believe she wouldn't fight her mom when she's in a relationship with the neighbour, just because she wants him for herself. But I don't think so. Her bffs have her driven that way (think of puns like 'he seen you naked already', 'you sure got a crush' a.o.), so I could think of a confrontation in future. Let's see what comes along. ;)
Ooh, we gonna get a sexy mom/daughter fight? I suggest they wrestle for him. In their underwear.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes