wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
says on patreon page that release is today,can some patron check it out?

U

User_215882

You can bet your left nut that if someone doesn't beat me to it that the download link will be posted with the walkthrough. You can suck my nuts later friends. Links should be up within 30 mins or so just waiting on the dev to send them out.

xSupreme

Jun 6, 2017
Update from Pandelo
-----------
Release v0.0.7: Today

The wait's finally over ;)
I'm currently uploading My Sweet Neighbors v0.0.7. It will be available for +$5 Patrons in around 30 minutes on Google Drive (Mega a bit later)
I am hyped!!!!!:FeelsGoodMan:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-Yawn- what's with the excitement?? nah just a boring opportunity to wake up in bed with to beautiful women. Just because we get to see the growth of relationships and sexy scenes... Darn it I want it NOW. HYPE HYPE HYPE I say hurry up before I collapse from being so excited.

Deep breaths everyone, we need to be calm and relaxed. :)

Just a thought.

xSupreme

Jun 6, 2017
-Yawn- what's with the excitement?? nah just a boring opportunity to wake up in bed with to beautiful women. Just because we get to see the growth of relationships and sexy scenes... Darn it I want it NOW. HYPE HYPE HYPE I say hurry up before I collapse from being so excited.

Deep breaths everyone, we need to be calm and relaxed. :)

Just a thought.
Breath... Just breath... xD
Hype is real:test:

U

User_215882

Its been 30 minutes and I'm refreshing patreon literally every other minute. GIVE ME MY LINK!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: xSupreme

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
lol its out

Mr. bunz do you want to post it or do you want me to.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes