Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Rather short but spicy enough. And branching is pretty obvious already (tho it will grow probably). Eric's pun noticed:p
It was rather fast development of D's relationship but I guess I can't be picky. Decent update

pleiades

Nov 27, 2017
I find it interesting that I can hold off on most content being developed, either it be a TV series or another game. I like to enjoy something in bigger chunks at a time, instead of sitting at the edge of my seat waiting for another update/release.

This is not the case with this game, it's just too addicting. Just knowing the latest patch has been released, I have to play it instantly. As per usual, the update is pretty short in playtime, but I'm somehow satisfied every single time. Quality over quantity, that's what I say. I managed to stretch it out to about half an hour, simply enjoying the art and the dialogue, scrolling back and checking where the different paths take me.

All in all, I enjoyed this update a lot, as I'm sure many others did as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks klx and Kasey, you guy's are awesome, short update, took around 15 minutes or so, but, MAN it was hot, very well worth it, can't wait to see where and how it will end up, thanks again guy's, well done. :)

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Great update! Take the time to see the facial expressions of the 2 girls.....as well. Pandelo's rendering is awesome. So expressive. Specially the last 2 in 0.0.7. If you look at the two different outcomes you'll see the difference. Love this.

U

User_215882

You could say that this update was story but, fumbles with sunglasses shit, sweet.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Great update, albeit short. Already played both paths twice. Guess I should cool down before replaying again. Food, yeah food might be good. Ah hell, who am I kidding.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I find it interesting that I can hold off on most content being developed, either it be a TV series or another game. I like to enjoy something in bigger chunks at a time, instead of sitting at the edge of my seat waiting for another update/release.

This is not the case with this game, it's just too addicting. Just knowing the latest patch has been released, I have to play it instantly. As per usual, the update is pretty short in playtime, but I'm somehow satisfied every single time. Quality over quantity, that's what I say. I managed to stretch it out to about half an hour, simply enjoying the art and the dialogue, scrolling back and checking where the different paths take me.

All in all, I enjoyed this update a lot, as I'm sure many others did as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was going to write something, but you said everything I was going to say :biggrin:, so your words are mine too. good update @Pandelo keep up the great work man

Reactions: pleiades

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Nice little addition. I played the Mom route and was not disappointed. Also glad to see there was no unnecessary drama with Daughter after the rejection and she would keep working with him....the beginning of a happy family. Great job Dev, I look forward to your next addition.

U

User_215882

I mean for a one man team he is doing a fantastic job. The story doesnt feel rushed, the build up (especially with that daughter), just keeps getting better and better, and the man does animations. I want to see what he can do with more resources because this game keeps me asking for more.

Reactions: atlas114
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes