TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
This was a great update. I feel like the relationship between D is flourishing nicely. She's starting to come to grips with her feelings, and is becoming more, and more daring. It took me to this update to realize what I love about D so much, but I finally realized what it is. She's shy, and timid, but she's not afraid to take steps towards what she wants. The scene where she shows her breasts to the MC is pure fucking genius. It's a pretty vanilla scene, but when you take into consideration the character development that's happening is mind blowing. I love this character. This is what I want to see more of. This timid, and inexperienced girl stepping out of her comfort zone for her love.

I'm liking this competitive nature she's developing with her Mom too. I never even thought about it that way. One of D's greatest motivations can be trying to keep up with her Mother. What a great way to add more layers to these relationships. D always being in the shadow of her Mom, and trying to match that relationship. Fantastic!

My biggest question now is... Where does the Mom relationship go? I know sex isn't everything, but ultimately that is where we're all trying to get. I feel like we're at an impasse. Everything going forward like the dates, and romantic outings seem trivial now. More of a formality because they're in a relationship. I don't want to see her become a plot device. And it's way too early to start the threesome story line. Where do we go from here? Even if you're playing the Mother only route, I can't imagine being intrigued for too much longer unless the relationship starts developing more kink.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Good, if a bit short update. I played the mom's path first and after seeing how d confesses to you in that one as well, I was really looking forward to the d route.
I admit only getting the same, chaste goodnight kiss was a bit of a letdown.
I expected tongue and maybe some ass-grabing.
Not that it was in any way bad, but I had bult my own hopes up to high.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
This game is getting better and better. Love the renders, animations and models!

U

User_215882

Nah I didnt expect anything sexual with the daughter this update. What she did though way fantastic and very well written. I wouldnt expect anything too sexual with her for at least another 2 updates. The mom is going to be an interesting character though for plot since one of the ultimate goals for her has been done. I think the next update or two will put more content in for the side characters especially the friends.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Are there only 2 paths (Mother or Daughter), or is there an actual third path (keeping Mother and Daughter's points high)?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
amazing update though a bit short. D is so cute and we got some action from the neighbor.

dev will deservedly take next few days off to sleep in and then start hard work on v0.0.8. I hope his patreon base increases - would like to see what can be done with more resources. top dev and game so far.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well other than the wake up/shower activity the rest is 95% the same outcome wise, so I'd say it is still alive.

U

User_215882

Yup. Unless the dev personally kills it, which is up to him, the route is still open. All this update did was allow you to kill the route, daughter only, thus clearing the way for those who just want the mom. Just remember to follow walkthrough and youre fine if you want to get both.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
So is the get them both route now dead ? i have to choose one or the other and thats it ?
I don't think there's a "route" per say. A lot of what happens is dictated by the points you earn. I have damn near perfect scores for both, so I was able to get everything for both of them. Nothing indicated to me that I had lost one of them, or that I had to choose one or the other. I think your points might be a little low. You might need to go back, and replay the game again, and use the walkthrough.

U

User_215882

Just do a little reading and some basic math and its easy to get all the content.

pleiades

Nov 27, 2017
As long as you didn't reject D (or M in the future), the "both" route is running. No matter if you play the D or M route.
I wonder how rejecting the mom will work in the future. It would be really difficult to hide the MC still dating the daughter, that's for sure. :coldsweat:

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Update was a little disappointing no dependent scenes based on score. You'd think the deeper the relationship goes the more the racy stuff would be dependent on how you built things up.

Mother is alright but honestly with a corruption theme with the daughter it would be nice if it carried over. As the MC I sort of feel like he acts too docile to her.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Would you be willing to show what choices to make in the walkthrough to get them both ? The daugher and mother routes are simple just maximize points for the girl you want but right now there is no indication what choices the player must make to maximize the content in the both girls route...i mean it's a walkthrough after all so hold the players hand daddy Pandelo and guide them through the game :angel:
Just look at the code. Of course you can't see future plans but the code is written well enough it's easy to follow and figure out what paths lead to where

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes