jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
Great update. Shout-out to @Pandelo and team for deliver this one. But, the lightning in the animation and in the still image is a little bit different?
Anyway, thanks for the update and keep up the good work. And one more thing, you guys deserve more patrons. I hopes 2018 will bring you guys more success.

p.s.
I really like the look of M and D without make up.

Reactions: titit and Carcalla

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Very much liked the shower scene with the daughter.

As someone who prefers the daughter only I wouldn’t have minded a way to manufacture extra time with daughter in the evening rather than ending up sleeping with mother.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Playing through the beginning of the game again, I have one very, super serious criticism:

At the point when the mother suggests her daughter should learn cooking, and that men love when their girls know how to cook, "disagreeing" with that obvious truism is gives you points with daughter. Sadly I can't get myself to disagree, but that makes maxing points with daughter more difficult. Pls reconsider design choice here

Reactions: Sharku

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Great update as usual but i don't feel like i saw 440 images. Maybe because of animations dunno.. Anyway ty for the upload.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Love this one. Nice writing. I felt both jealous and sorry for the dude at the same time for being in such a tight spot between these beauties (I'm not even into blondes^^ So props for the dev making these models) And the goodnight kiss M/D , hopefully was a hint to a possible three-way relationship :) worth a pledge

Yeah, that kiss and the whole touchy, touchy mom in this update made me wonder if perhaps you can get them both in a nice incestuous three-way/harem ending.

CrazyChris83

Sep 23, 2017
Playing through the beginning of the game again, I have one very, super serious criticism:

At the point when the mother suggests her daughter should learn cooking, and that men love when their girls know how to cook, "disagreeing" with that obvious truism is gives you points with daughter. Sadly I can't get myself to disagree, but that makes maxing points with daughter more difficult. Pls reconsider design choice here
i know, had the same problem, but i choose the agree option and used the console to give me the points i lost with d

S

Steepii

It's very good so far, the progression of the daughter is very sweet.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes