King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
probably, since we have the option to relate to both, so at some point maybe we'll have a threesome
Harem route is confirmed so threesomes are more than likely
sweet im going mostly the daughter route since im in a relationship with the mom and only reviewing the moms route for sexy scenes even though i think the mom is sexier i think the daughter route is the key route to unlocking the harem route in any case im manipulating the love and friends points via

Reactions: Carcalla

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
The walkthrough is strange, I didn't used it but I would check if I missed something and first you said we need 94 lp with daugther for waking upnext to her, that's not true I have 91 and I did wake up facing her. You said there is 42 lp with daughter but I count only 30 because you can't have the point for the daughter path and the mother path at the same time it's nonsense. And finally I finished this update with daugther 133 Lp 95 Fp and mom 140 Lp 51 Fp and I pretty sure I win all the points I could win and saw evrything for both paths can someone confirm me thoses scores if it's the maximum in the "both" path please?
This game is wonderfull but I don't understand ppl who want more characters, it's only more works for the dev and it's not the point in an incest game... never enough seriously? :p For once I would like to see a game staying constant and finish one day, so stay focus and keep the good work you're doing @Pandelo !
i ended with D 132/90 and M 180/53. from what i could figure out there are certain threshhold/chains that really give you the big boosts you need later IF you qualify for them. took me a couple playthroughs to get the right balance and amount to kick off the daughter vacation stuff that you need for the skirt/lotion etc scenes.

my path was maximizing D as much as possible, only giving up a little where I had to get M to proper threshholds.

U

User_215882

Just a tip its not hard to trigger the mom stuff. To get everything for the daughter you have to give up some points from the mom, but the mom usually gives big point posts scenes so it makes up for the small amount you give to get the daughter scenes.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
wow this update was super cool :eazyHype:... this update was definitely worth the long wait :happyblush
just wow:heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss:
Pandelo attaboy :eek:penedeyewink:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
The first number is for the save page and the second is the case in this page (1 = top left and 6 = bottom right)

6-3-LT1 = page 6 case 3

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just noticed that your hotel room number just happens to be 69.

Mc I'm looking forward to spending some time alone with you. (ME: Stop fucking thinking for me that is not what I am thinking at all what I am thinking is that you are going to take the other room while your daughter and me get to spend some time together as I want nothing to do with you and I never did but I was forced into it.)

Even if you ignore her the whole time and do nothing to raise her stats you pretty much get fucked by the rigged sex scene anyway that shoots her shit way over the daughters stats. But luckily saying thanks at least drops her shit back down to almost neck and neck with the daughter.

Beltharion74

Mar 20, 2017
The walkthrough is strange, I didn't used it but I would check if I missed something and first you said we need 94 lp with daugther for waking upnext to her, that's not true I have 91 and I did wake up facing her. You said there is 42 lp with daughter but I count only 30 because you can't have the point for the daughter path and the mother path at the same time it's nonsense. And finally I finished this update with daugther 133 Lp 95 Fp and mom 140 Lp 51 Fp and I pretty sure I win all the points I could win and saw evrything for both paths can someone confirm me thoses scores if it's the maximum in the "both" path please?
This game is wonderfull but I don't understand ppl who want more characters, it's only more works for the dev and it's not the point in an incest game... never enough seriously? :p For once I would like to see a game staying constant and finish one day, so stay focus and keep the good work you're doing @Pandelo !
My scores after finishing this update are:
- In daughter path: Daughter 134 Lp 95 Fp / Mom 174 Lp / 55 Fp
- In mom path: Daughter 84 Lp 80 Fp / Mom 202 Lp 60 Fp
- In both path: Daughter 130 Lp 80 Fp / Mom 182 Lp 53 Fp
Actually there isn't too much difference between the daughter path and the both path. Btw I totally agree with your opinion about more characters.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

He could of got to know the daughter without being forced with the mom. Mom could of been a bonus if you chose to go after both.

The mothers stats were 88 till the rigged sex scene then it shot way the fuck up there but telling her thanks dropped it down a lot.

Maybe I should restart and then give her the finger anytime a option for her pops ups and only do things that increase the daughters stats.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only person I'm going to be rejecting is the mother I would of done it the first time I saw her if I was given that chance to do it as I'm only here for the daughter.

I also noticed that the save slots only go to 26 but if you keep hitting the right arrow key the page at the top changes but not the number at the bottom.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I've been playing the game right through to the present end and I have to say this is great the game it looks very good has really hot girls
I'm very curious how it goes (gosch I hope so on a threesome with the mother and daughter:heartcoveredeyes:)

In any case, I'm looking forward to the next update and here again I can only say take your time and keep the quality does not rush then the game will continue to remain so great I like to wait a few months for good content

thanks for the good game :happyblush

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes