• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
hopefully not get your balls bashed in, trying to nail them all. (except dice, cause NO)
Who is dice, why not?
Does ballbashing mean the fetish, or the actual punishment?
No listed female domination, so I take it's the punishment.

Finally, why would I want to cuck myself from the future, by fucking my future wife now?
Shouldn't I hunt down her current version, to ensure she marries me later?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Finally, why would I want to cuck myself from the future, by fucking my future wife now?
Shouldn't I hunt down her current version, to ensure she marries me later?
This is just my speculation, but I actually think that future you might be dead. It would mean you aren't cucking your future self as he's gone. You basically just get two versions of your wife. I also think that future wife can't go back to her time. I think it was a one-way trip that she makes because she wants to save her husband and building his harem is somehow the key to keeping him alive. Again this is just speculations, could be way off base, but it's what I think will happen.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
This is just my speculation, but I actually think that future you might be dead. It would mean you aren't cucking your future self as he's gone. You basically just get to versions of your wife. I also think that future wife can't go back to her time. I think it was a one-way trip that she makes because she wants to save her husband and building his harem is somehow the key to keeping him alive. Again this is just speculations, could be way off base, but it's what I think will happen.
What I am curious about is who the wife was talking to on the phone that new about time traveling. It might be possible that person knows how to do time travel (after all, it is not like there was a great span of time from the present to wife's time). I would agree though that the MC is most likely dead or in a very bad state.

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
it amazes me how quickly dev releases each new chapter. they are obviously a bit shorter than updates from other games but he still produces like two or maybe three times as much content as most other devs. maybe he's just actually working hard and not milking but i dont know anything about making games
Their initial chapters were indeed quite short and the renders were rather rough around the edges. I'll take a wild guess that's part of the reason why they separated book 2 with book 1; their renders significantly improved later on but still have lots of room for improvement(they said so themselves) but significantly better compared to your usual KK-artbased games posted here who don't use or even try to use proper lighting. What's surprising is that they improved and yet the chapters got longer each and every time.

I've played lots of games here, and all their chapters were done in less than a month, the chapters:content ratio they release given the timetable they have after book 2 is more than most games posted here and if you actually read and get past some of the cheesy shit(which they make fun of so I assume that's a personality of the character), it's shaping up to be a brilliant story, and their characters actually have depth and personality and I love their attention to detail.

They had a pretty rough 6-month hiatus but LO was still replying to messages but other than that I think it's safe to say they really care about their supporters or their game.

Last edited:

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
my time with you...
it will end soon then NTR, right? gotta treasure it
so many game with funny naming, so I can make NTR joke
come on, give me face palm.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Their initial chapters were indeed quite short and the renders were rather rough around the edges. I'll take a wild guess that's part of the reason why they separated book 2 with book 1; their renders significantly improved later on but still have lots of room for improvement(they said so themselves) but significantly better compared to your usual KK-artbased games posted here who don't use or even try to use proper lighting. What's surprising is that they improved and yet the chapters got longer each and every time.

I've played lots of games here, and all their chapters were done in less than a month, the chapters:content ratio they release given the timetable they have after book 2 is more than most games posted here and if you actually read and get past some of the cheesy shit(which they make fun of so I assume that's a personality of the character), it's shaping up to be a brilliant story, and their characters actually have depth and personality and I love their attention to detail.

They had a pretty rough 6-month hiatus but LO was still replying to messages but other than that I think it's safe to say they really care about their supporters or their game.
I've been a Patreon subscriber since the beginning and have never regretted it. In my opinion, 1000 renders, animations and well-written dialogues every 3 weeks is a great indicator of diligence and discipline. Especially if you compare with other developers.

Stallord95

Apr 2, 2019
I've played Book 1, but it's not letting me play Book 2. I have saved at the end where she says "Don't forget to save!" But when I start a new game on Book 2, it boots me out.

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
I've played Book 1, but it's not letting me play Book 2. I have saved at the end where she says "Don't forget to save!" But when I start a new game on Book 2, it boots me out.
Click til the end there's still a scene there and make sure the game sends you back to the main menu.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
it amazes me how quickly dev releases each new chapter. they are obviously a bit shorter than updates from other games but he still produces like two or maybe three times as much content as most other devs. maybe he's just actually working hard and not milking but i dont know anything about making games
I'm also from the future, I brought a hard drive with me that has the complete version of the game so I can just keep releasing chapters based on our schedule. :D

I've been a Patreon subscriber since the beginning and have never regretted it. In my opinion, 1000 renders, animations and well-written dialogues every 3 weeks is a great indicator of diligence and discipline. Especially if you compare with other developers.
And we're eternally grateful for that. We'll keep doing our best while trying to be better to not let our supporters down.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Based on scene counts on the gallery from both Book 1 and 2, its fair to say that dev managed to put equal importance on each girls. There's 9 scenes for Yukine and 8 total from Hikari. Playthrough wise, it seems Yukine still got more so... the only thing I can really wish is you, dev, giving the same treatment to the rest of the girls when their time finally comes.

Like at some Yukine scenes on Book 2, I actually wished that it would be Hikari instead. After all, Yukine herself just got a boatload of sex and Hikari recently just came. On that front, then, you should be putting scenes for Hikari to slowly balance that out. And so, when we finally get to Kanehana's sex scenes then, that would be her turn. Balancing out scene count with the rest of the girls, mostly on those the MC have sex with.

I would love to see that the entire harem seem to become equals to each other as time goes by, especially, to the MC's eyes. That, in his eyes, he won't just be asking Yukine for permission anymore. He would need to start to ask others like Hikari, and eventually Kanehana till he reached the rest of the girls. Maybe it's just me, but I always like it when there's no leader figure or favorite girl in a harem, everyone should be. If MC can behave in a certain way, or shower affection to someone like Yukine, then he too, should do so in the same intensity to the others like Hikari, Kanehana and eventually to the rest.

Game got me hooked, I'll be looking forward for future updates.

Sniperviper6

Feb 23, 2022
when you think your finally about to enter a scene with a girl only for it to immediately go to Yukine... again. Man 15 chapters and Yukine still dominates the screen time even in moments where the focus should be on other characters. The ending of chapter 15 rubbed me the wrong way since we didn't get a scene when we easily could have. Two completely unnecessary scenes dedicated to Yukine. I reallllyyy hope we can move on from her already. The story really suffers because of that imo.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
View attachment 2011995

Can someone help I can't unlock this scene from Chapter 14 I've tried multiple times
Choose the frilly bikini in ch13...

what kind of apk is that how do i install this it pisses me off
Giving more detail to your problem rather than angrily stomping would allow us to help you more, my good sir.
Which one can't you install? Book 1, book 2? Patched, Non-patched?

when you think your finally about to enter a scene with a girl only for it to immediately go to Yukine... again. Man 15 chapters and Yukine still dominates the screen time even in moments where the focus should be on other characters. The ending of chapter 15 rubbed me the wrong way since we didn't get a scene when we easily could have. Two completely unnecessary scenes dedicated to Yukine. I reallllyyy hope we can move on from her already. The story really suffers because of that imo.
Which exactly is the scene that was unnecessary? The opening scene to which it wouldn't make sense if Hana didn't invite her or the one where she tells MC that she's going away; to which would be a good sign for you, she'll likely have her screentime lessened. The most unnecessary would be the 'quickie' with her and really, she's had a lot of scenes to her belt but that's likely fanservice for those who like her and in this chapter, there were no other girls that could've had that kind of scene by that time, if that was what you're looking for. They're acting in a way couples are supposed to act. There's no sudden 180° turn that when a new girl enters the previous one gets abandoned, it's being integrated properly; hence her leaving.

If you're talking about Hana having a scene easily, then it's not. Here, we actually get an MC that's not a horny otter that jumps the gun as soon as the girl says "yes" or gives consent. This is likely because MC knows that Hana is in the dark about what's really going on and starting off that way wouldn't help their relationship in the long run.

I do get the frustration with where the author ends the chapter like in 12 but then again, it's proper suspense.

Reactions: m4pII

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
She's the first girl (maybe best girl)after all

Sniperviper6

Feb 23, 2022
Choose the frilly bikini in ch13...

Giving more detail to your problem rather than angrily stomping would allow us to help you more, my good sir.
Which one can't you install? Book 1, book 2? Patched, Non-patched?

Which exactly is the scene that was unnecessary? The opening scene to which it wouldn't make sense if Hana didn't invite her or the one where she tells MC that she's going away; to which would be a good sign for you, she'll likely have her screentime lessened. The most unnecessary would be the 'quickie' with her and really, she's had a lot of scenes to her belt but that's likely fanservice for those who like her and in this chapter, there were no other girls that could've had that kind of scene by that time, if that was what you're looking for. They're acting in a way couples are supposed to act. There's no sudden 180° turn that when a new girl enters the previous one gets abandoned, it's being integrated properly; hence her leaving.

If you're talking about Hana having a scene easily, then it's not. Here, we actually get an MC that's not a horny otter that jumps the gun as soon as the girl says "yes" or gives consent. This is likely because MC knows that Hana is in the dark about what's really going on and starting off that way wouldn't help their relationship in the long run.

I do get the frustration with where the author ends the chapter like in 12 but then again, it's proper suspense.
The pool scene between Hana and the MC. It was a really romantic moment and considering what was already happening I thought her scene would happen then but right after it cuts to the MC meeting with Yukine and her getting railed for the uptillionth time. No build up or anything. Just completely out of nowhere. Like Hana's confession can't even settle in we HAVE to involve Yukine somehow I guess.

Also we're 15 chapters in. Unless the story is expected to have 30 plus chapters I don't see how every character is going to get a satisfying amount of screen time. So many characters that I assume are going to be involved in the harem at some point and yet it feels like we've barely made any progress. Again because we need to see Yukine get railed time and time again.

Thank god Yukine seeems to be leaving for some time cause quite frankly she is my least fav thing about this story.

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
The pool scene between Hana and the MC. It was a really romantic moment and considering what was already happening I thought her scene would happen then but right after it cuts to the MC meeting with Yukine and her getting railed for the uptillionth time. No build up or anything. Just completely out of nowhere. Like Hana's confession can't even settle in we HAVE to involve Yukine somehow I guess.

Also we're 15 chapters in. Unless the story is expected to have 30 plus chapters I don't see how every character is going to get a satisfying amount of screen time. So many characters that I assume are going to be involved in the harem at some point and yet it feels like we've barely made any progress. Again because we need to see Yukine get railed time and time again.

Thank god Yukine seeems to be leaving for some time cause quite frankly she is my least fav thing about this story.
The pool scene was great as is, as I said; Hana is still in the dark and MC actually thinks before he acts(sometimes he even overthinks). Having the scene then and there would've been out of character, even for Hana.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Naming their release by chapters, is where I think they made a mistake, people see chapter 15 then assume the game has been on for like 2-3 years and hoping to see the other girls immediately but taking a closer look, if you exclude the 6 month hiatus; this game has only had 10 months to its age and half of it was their learning phase during the earlier chapters which made most of it short.

They're putting as much as content as possible without breaking any characters/part of the story, and given the 10 month period; the fanservice in this game is already vast and well-delivered; not 1st position, 2nd position, cum + there's actual development of their characters during the deed as well(in some, not in all). Understandably, Yukine having the majority may rub off people in the wrong way especially to those who don't like her but it fits; so I believe they'll balance this out so to those who don't like her will have to wait but I don't think they will have to wait long.

The story is indeed 15 chapters in, but chapters 1-4 COMBINED are smaller than chapter15 ALONE. I'm 100% sure that's because they just started and trying to get the hang of it.

I have not seen a game with a faster development than this one.
10 months = 15 chapters with each of their chapters released ALL IN LESS THAN 1 MONTH.
And I may sound like a broken jukebox but again, their chapters get bigger each release yet the quality is improving along with it although I think LO's posting of release dates then missing them is a tad bit annoying yet again still less than a month and faster than other typical devs.

So please look closely as to how it's not possible for the other girls to have proper screentime.

Even if this game reaches chapter 40, the game would only be in development in a total of less than 3 years.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes