• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
eolostudios really enjoying the game so far! Just a quick question. After installing the latest android version, I copied my old saves and somehow MC's name changed to None. Is there any way to fix that? Maybe through save editor?
There are a number of things that could've caused that. Did you also copy over the persistent save file? That holds the name.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From the traceback that you uploaded, it says there's only one missing file, which is the "window_icon.png" and I'm pretty sure it's not missing at all. So I don't know by "A LOT".

From what I see, your other errors are stemming from trying to open our game using ren'py? If you are, please don't get me wrong, we're fine with that. A number of members here even managed to help us by doing so and I have checked a few games for references/learning. But I guess the problem is we're using ren'py's latest version, so you might have to update to that to open up our game or keep a separate version(which I do). So far, we haven't seen anyone encountering the same issue.

If I'm wrong, then tell us the steps on how you get this error so we can look more into it.

What are the correct choices for this update? Chapter 16?

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
From what I see, your other errors are stemming from trying to open our game using ren'py? If you are, please don't get me wrong, we're fine with that. A number of members here even managed to help us by doing so and I have checked a few games for references/learning. But I guess the problem is we're using ren'py's latest version, so you might have to update to that to open up our game or keep a separate version(which I do). So far, we haven't seen anyone encountering the same issue.
not opening anything, those popped up when launching the game. in the traceback files:
Exception: Could not find font 'fonts/Adobe Hebrew Regular.otf'
OSError: Couldn't find file 'audio/Night ambience 3.ogg'

Last edited:

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
not opening anything, in the traceback files:
Exception: Could not find font 'fonts/Adobe Hebrew Regular.otf'
OSError: Couldn't find file 'audio/Night ambience 3.ogg'
Okay, got it. This is from just running the game, right?

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Okay, got it. This is from just running the game, right?
yes on the first error, the latter errors popped after loading ch 15 save.
i got past all those by unren the specific files (audio & gui) from ch15 & copying it (gui, audio & fonts) to ch 16

Last edited:

WatchWaitWhisper

May 13, 2020
I am curious, if this isn't something to be kept secret; what the plans for Iroha are. Keeping her on the periphery, having her get drawn gradually into an actual relationship, or something else entirely? As she is, not directly romantically interested in the protagonist, or at least seeming that way, it is kind of a nice contrast from the other girls in the story, though at the same time certainly wouldn't complain if that changed.

APTiCT

May 30, 2020
There are a number of things that could've caused that. Did you also copy over the persistent save file? That holds the name.

From the traceback that you uploaded, it says there's only one missing file, which is the "window_icon.png" and I'm pretty sure it's not missing at all. So I don't know by "A LOT".

If I'm wrong, then tell us the steps on how you get this error so we can look more into it.

Ok, I've copied persistent file again, and now it works. No idea why it didn't work in the first place, as I copied the whole folder together. Anyway, thanks!

Reactions: eolostudios

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Well, sometimes that .txt file is not enough, I just want guarantees I'm going in the best route you know? Heck, I even denied Iroha's offer to relieve the MC as that guide on the .txt file is often vague enough. I want to know what choice matters or not, which part, which scene, etc.

Speaking of confusion, what do you intend to do with Iroha anyway? Similar to this comment here.

I am curious, if this isn't something to be kept secret; what the plans for Iroha are. Keeping her on the periphery, having her get drawn gradually into an actual relationship, or something else entirely? As she is, not directly romantically interested in the protagonist, or at least seeming that way, it is kind of a nice contrast from the other girls in the story, though at the same time certainly wouldn't complain if that changed.
It would be nice to have an actual romantic relationship with her, not just a purely sexual one. Heck, me wanting that is the very reason I denied her giving the MC a handjob. Alongside that confusing .txt file.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Well, sometimes that .txt file is not enough, I just want guarantees I'm going in the best route you know? Heck, I even denied Iroha's offer to relieve the MC as that guide on the .txt file is often vague enough. I want to know what choice matters or not, which part, which scene, etc.

Speaking of confusion, what do you intend to do with Iroha anyway? Similar to this comment here.

It would be nice to have an actual romantic relationship with her, not just a purely sexual one. Heck, me wanting that is the very reason I denied her giving the MC a handjob. Alongside that confusing .txt file.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Is there no walkthrough for this game?
It's not that needed for book 1 it serves mostly as a long-ass prologue, but it does have choices that affect succeeding scenes/dialogues in a minor way. For book 2, it's not as clear-cut, and I think they're starting to want one, but I don't have the time to make a properly detailed one yet.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
It's not that needed for book 1 it serves mostly as a long-ass prologue, but it does have choices that affect succeeding scenes/dialogues in a minor way. For book 2, it's not as clear-cut, and I think they're starting to want one, but I don't have the time to make a properly detailed one yet.
Even a list of correct choices put on a PDF would do... well I dunno how devs make their walkthroughs anyway. But even I have been wanting to have a walkthrough just from a few choices I've witnessed even from Book 1. It is especially relevant now that we're in Book 2.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
So you don't really have a choice, do you?
You can not refuse any of the girls odd, but ok otherwise it's a good game

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I finally got around to this update and I might as well give my impression of the whole game while I'm at it. Before we go too far, I'll just come right out and say that my favorites are Sayumi, Akemi, and Hikari, in that order. Now you know where my waifu bias are.

Now, to the game itself. Not sure exactly when I first played the game but the time travel plot has kept me entertained as I've played and had me wondering what's going to happen to the MC in the future that started this all. I have the thought that the person Sayumi is talking to is either her younger self, her daughter or some crazy time shenanigans that involves the MC's Mom. It's just a guess though.

When it comes to the girls. If I'm being completely honest, I found Yukine not as interesting as the story progressed and Kanehana way too clingy and attention seeking for my taste. I don't like shy girls but Iroha made up for it by being a legit pervert. Sayumi is my lewd redhead(love her scenes) and Hikari is my horny gamer girl. The other girls have their quirks as well. As the game is pretty linear with it's choices, there's really no chance of choosing differently anyway so I've pretty much accepted the harem as it is and will be.

I do feel like Yukine gets way too much screen time(sex included) but it's fine since I like some of her scenes. She's gone for now but hopefully she isn't treat as the head of the harem forever because she doesn't really deserve the position. Sayumi should really be it since there wouldn't even be a harem if she didn't put them all in it in the first place. Not to mention she gave up her own relationship so everyone else can be happy too.

As for this update, it was pretty good. I'm glad Akemi is finally returning. I've been waiting for this. The Hana scene was ok but like I said, she's too needy for my taste. I enjoyed that chat with Hime on the beach and I look forward to seeing how this Chitose stuff is going to go with maybe her and Tsubasa being apart of the harem? Overall, it's a good game with a good story. Book 2 has been progressing nicely and I like it a bit more than Book 1 so far.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes