• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game or are the choices pretty easy to make and impossible to get wrong?
Not really needed from my experience. The choices are pretty straightforward with variations of the same outcome. There's only 1 choice that I recall you get less for if you choose it wrong and that's not telling Sayumi about your visions, which I never failed myself. Like, why wouldn't you tell your milfy wife the truth there? :KEK:

There could be more but like I said, it's pretty straightforward so it's kind of hard to mess them up. Oh, and the Hikari scene in the clothing shop. While not as huge, you'll miss some "hands on" lewd stuff during the scene. That was tricky because I was too lustful the first time.

Reactions: PervySageKem

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
i've been reading some comments. all i can say is why the FCK did i stop playing this game. i may be stupid for doing it haha.
Here i am. i cant wait to meet the casts.

• Haha
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
idk if anyone said anything abt it but when playing book 1 in the choice on whether or not to peek on akemi in the shower if you decide to close your eyes you can still get an image of her naked in the later part of the story. Also when stuck in the storage room if you talk about boobs the comment that the mc makes abt " then what was what we were doing inside then doesn't make much sense if you didn't decide to ask to cup yukine's boob

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
got to admit, after i finished book ONE, i felt i figured it all out. i have REally enjoyed the puns and various references, especially between Dice and MC. and have not gotten far into Book TWO. but now i think ;:unsure: (spoiler) ?? .. headaches are from Time travel and Sayumi and Rin are the same person, making MC kind of a 'I'm my own Grandpa' kinda thing. o_O
Edit; i mean he kinda has to time travel, '(super phych power of Love)' everytime he fulfills his Loves Desires so that he can have a Multi-verse harem;)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Justin monrow

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
this is starting to get annoying i've experience this with other games. i already download the game then it won't open. just what in the seven sins is wrong with my pc. GODDAMN IT. its really getting on my nerve. fuq this im playing on my Android then.

Last edited:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For some reason in chapter 13 the mc thinks abt mentioing the vision but there is no choice to do so. Am I the only one who has this problem? It doesnt seem like I missed anything in the gallery section so I want to be sure. attached save here

Last edited:

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
RKO outta nowhere!
I actually was tempted to put that voiceover, but copyright says otherwise.

idk if anyone said anything abt it but when playing book 1 in the choice on whether or not to peek on akemi in the shower if you decide to close your eyes you can still get an image of her naked in the later part of the story.
Wait for the later chapters.
Also when stuck in the storage room if you talk about boobs the comment that the mc makes abt " then what was what we were doing inside then doesn't make much sense if you didn't decide to ask to cup yukine's boob

got to admit, after i finished book ONE, i felt i figured it all out. i have REally enjoyed the puns and various references, especially between Dice and MC. and have not gotten far into Book TWO. but now i think ;:unsure: (spoiler) ?? .. headaches are from Time travel and Sayumi and Rin are the same person, making MC kind of a 'I'm my own Grandpa' kinda thing. o_O
Uhm..... Aha! :D

For some reason in chapter 13 the mc thinks abt mentioing the vision but there is no choice to do so. Am I the only one who has this problem? It doesnt seem like I missed anything in the gallery section so I want to be sure. attached save here

For some reason I can't attach or download anything from f95 directly, anyone else has this problem?
Anyway, thanks for the support and/or trying our game; I'll try to make a walkthrough after ch17 is out.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
this is starting to get annoying i've experience this with other games. i already download the game then it won't open. just what in the seven sins is wrong with my pc. GODDAMN IT. its really getting on my nerve. fuq this im playing on my Android then.
If you haven't figure it out yet, the new Renpy 8.0 runs with Python 3.9 and doesn't run in Windows 7, I have the same problem with new game.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
My Time with You [Book 2 Ch.17] [EoloStudios] Compressed

Original Size: 2.70 GB

[80% Quality] Compressed Size 637 MB

Download*
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-time-with-you-book-2-ch-17-eolostudios.80371/post-9364529
*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
is there an incest patch that works the 2 given i can't seem to get them downloaded
I know the mega link on lewdpatcher should work because I just used it but here.
Normally when someone posts an uncompressed rpy file to this site, you have to open it, right click the background, hit save as, delete the string of numbers at the beginning of the file name and change the save as type to all files.
Or you can spare your sanity and just download the same file in a zip

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes