• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I love the game. I really do. But the one thing I absolutely HATE about is the the sex voice sounds are tied to the "Sounds" slider and not the "Voice" slider. I have to mute everything because I have kids. And before you people say "BuT jUsT uSe YoUr HeAdPhOnEs", I have kids. If I have my headphones on, I can not hear what they are doing in the rest of the house.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I love the game. I really do. But the one thing I absolutely HATE about is the the sex voice sounds are tied to the "Sounds" slider and not the "Voice" slider. I have to mute everything because I have kids. And before you people say "BuT jUsT uSe YoUr HeAdPhOnEs", I have kids. If I have my headphones on, I can not hear what they are doing in the rest of the house.
About that, we did try to move it to the voice channel, but it was ch15 by then and it was too late to change the rest of the code, so we had to keep it the way it is.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
View attachment 1786995

Overview:
A childhood love has returned after years of waiting for her, rekindling your hopes of being with her.
But another woman who claims to be your 'wife' from the future has come to save you from an unknown 'horror?' that lies ahead. Together with her, you will rewrite your future for the better(or not), through the choices you make. You'll meet a colorful cast of characters that will help you reshape your life as you influence theirs with the choices "you" will make and hopefully not get your balls bashed in, trying to nail them all. (except Dice, cause NO)

I like this game. I recommend this game.

Some feedback, if one is interested. Marked under spoilers in case folks haven't gotten this far in the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just my two cents. Cheers!

have a nice day kkk.gif

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: AryanKarthick

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Getting an Error at the end of the Summer Festival, with the dance scene. MC points out that Shiro-san is looking, the grin is creepy, Hana then tells us to look at her, then error. The text:

MC: Wow, that grin is giving me goosebumps
Hana: MC
Hana: Look at me.
Hana: MC....
- I have the game in 2 different folders, 1 folder with Book 1 and another with Book 2. I have always kept them separate.
- I recently updated Book 2 from chapter 15 to the latest version here on F95. I overwrote the files.

Trying ignore just gives another error:
Ignoring again lets the game continue with Hana saying "In this moment.." , then "In this field", "There's only you and I..."

- Redownloaded Book 2 Ch17, deleted all files but the /Save/ directory. Still getting the above errors.
- I do have the patch installed if that makes any difference.
- I did try without the patch after redownloading, still getting the error (and no idea if the patch contents get hardbaked into save or not, so no idea if removing the patch would have made any difference if it is/was the cause),

Attached is the Book 2 save right before the error happens, in case that helps.

Last edited:

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Getting an Error at the end of the Summer Festival, with the dance scene. MC points out that Shiro-san is looking, the grin is creepy, Hana then tells us to look at her, then error. The text:

MC: Wow, that grin is giving me goosebumps
Hana: MC
Hana: Look at me.
Hana: MC....
- I have the game in 2 different folders, 1 folder with Book 1 and another with Book 2. I have always kept them separate.
- I recently updated Book 2 from chapter 15 to the latest version here on F95. I overwrote the files.

Trying ignore just gives another error:
Ignoring again lets the game continue with Hana saying "In this moment.." , then "In this field", "There's only you and I..."

- Redownloaded Book 2 Ch17, deleted all files but the /Save/ directory. Still getting the above errors.
- I do have the patch installed if that makes any difference.
- I did try without the patch after redownloading, still getting the error (and no idea if the patch contents get hardbaked into save or not, so no idea if removing the patch would have made any difference if it is/was the cause),

Attached is the Book 2 save right before the error happens, in case that helps.
Ah, it's one of those I had the code open then I pressed a key without noticing and the code got altered a little. It's no big deal user-wise but ofc we got it fixed, thank you for reporting.

Reactions: Shadowen

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Ah, it's one of those I had the code open then I pressed a key without noticing and the code got altered a little. It's no big deal user-wise but ofc we got it fixed, thank you for reporting.
NP. I'm enjoying the game so far, and hoping you keep it up. Gonna put the next lot in spoilers...cuz well, it discusses a key character, their whole situation, possibly future, etc.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
NP. I'm enjoying the game so far, and hoping you keep it up. Gonna put the next lot in spoilers...cuz well, it discusses a key character, their whole situation, possibly future, etc.
I'm gonna be real upset if future Sayumi disappears. I'd rather they just go for the cop out that she can stay because she created the circumstances where her future self wouldn't have to go back, or make her time machine suddenly not work on the day she's supposed to go back. Either way her future self will still be in the future as long as her younger self exists, not like she really needs to go back, and we need all the Sayumi we can get damnit.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I'm gonna be real upset if future Sayumi disappears. I'd rather they just go for the cop out that she can stay because she created the circumstances where her future self wouldn't have to go back, or make her time machine suddenly not work on the day she's supposed to go back. Either way her future self will still be in the future as long as her younger self exists, not like she really needs to go back, and we need all the Sayumi we can get damnit.

• Sad

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Cruel, so cruel! My poor heart can't take this... good bye cruel world *dies in place of both MC and FMC* :p

On a different note, a general question about Ren'py: does it not handle backing out of decisions made very well?

I ask because in the beach walk scene, where if you look at other girls you can make someone angry at you... I decided to see, did all the 'look at' options, got thumped, backed up 9using mouse wheel), did it again so I could get all of the look-at options done, then backed up again and played as I intended (not looking).

I still got thumped, and ended up having to load a prior save due to another scene later on playing not how I wanted due to the game registering me having angered a certain someone - despite the fact I had backed to prior to the 1st look/nay option and going with 'nay' for every choice from there (and yes, I had rejected the hj in the shower as well).

So just curious if that's an issue with Ren'py or just an unlucky bug on my part?

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Cruel, so cruel! My poor heart can't take this... good bye cruel world *dies in place of both MC and FMC* :p

On a different note, a general question about Ren'py: does it not handle backing out of decisions made very well?

I ask because in the beach walk scene, where if you look at other girls you can make someone angry at you... I decided to see, did all the 'look at' options, got thumped, backed up 9using mouse wheel), did it again so I could get all of the look-at options done, then backed up again and played as I intended (not looking).

I still got thumped, and ended up having to load a prior save due to another scene later on playing not how I wanted due to the game registering me having angered a certain someone - despite the fact I had backed to prior to the 1st look/nay option and going with 'nay' for every choice from there (and yes, I had rejected the hj in the shower as well).

So just curious if that's an issue with Ren'py or just an unlucky bug on my part?
Hmm, probably unoptimized coding. I'll check it. Thank you.
I recall when I tested it, I made a save point before that part instead of rolling back, so chances are I missed it.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Hmm, probably unoptimized coding. I'll check it. Thank you.
I recall when I tested it, I made a save point before that part instead of rolling back, so chances are I missed it.
TBH I usually make save points when at decisions if I'm planning on seeing where things go... and had done so this time, but this time did the rollback and try again instead of reloading. Ah wells.

Another question - maybe a societal /cultural thing, a Dev choice, or something many consider 'normal' between friends/work-colleages/etc. Is there any reason for the shortening of characters names when in conversations?

IE Kanehana gets shortened to Hana, Sayumi gets shortened to Yumi, Hikari gets shortened to Kari, etc.

I admit this might just be a 'normal' thing ppl do, or might be a cultural thing or such. I'm not the most social person, and my (very small # of... lol) friends all have short un-shortnable names already. It's just something I've never done (that I can remember at least). Sorry if my ignorance offense/upsets.

Edit - I haven't finished the current build yet but and I now have come across the talk between MC and FMC about FMC going back to her own time, and how important she is to him.... *tears well up* Ok, I see you sneaky Dev. Playing with our heart strings... and maybe I should only comment on things once actually finished the current build. (Have to admit it's a bit ironic I bring this up earlier... and just now get to this particular scene in the game).

Last edited:

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I was going to reply to these but I forgot I got distracted, by ch18's storyboard I guess.

FMC is the only ONE in the main harem that can be turned down COMPLELTELY and there's good reason for that story-wise. Though no.1 reason would be I'm sure you all figured out by now is she is not in her timeline. I did it because it has to be, as well as the couch scene in ch6, it has to happen.

There's also the 'multiple endings' tag, think of that what you will; there will be a canon ending though.

IE Kanehana gets shortened to Hana, Sayumi gets shortened to Yumi, Hikari gets shortened to Kari, etc.
I want to say it's easier and shorter to type but I did put in the details in the game.

I believe shortening of the name serves as a common universal tool on giving nicknames and displaying endearment and stages of relationships between characters..

On the JP language setting, I wanted to make it as cultural as possible; hence the honorifics but I had to adjust on the nicknames and adapt it to the usual shortening of the name since the language used is English.

Funfact: In Japan, nicknames serve the same purpose: they’re a common way to show affection or respect, gently tease or show closeness overall, but unlike other cultures; the Japanese actually have other ways of giving nicknames to people. E.G. Using an alternate meaning in Kanji; I don't know how to explain this to someone who's not familiar with but it's like wordplay and puns. Obviously something I cant adapt to the game. The other is the combining of first and last name.. Like Nakamura Kanehana, we can turn this into Nakane; another common way of giving nicknames in Japan but I can't apply this to the game either.

So if you have noticed the nickname usually comes after when something significant happened between characters.

This was thoroughly used on Kanehana; with her personality, formality and honorifics are a big issue.

Other examples:

Aino >> MC and MC >> Aino: They use first names but still use the honorifics:

Chitose >> MC and MC >> Chitose: Still uses surname. "Yoshimura-san",

Kanehana only dropped the honorifics on ch7 and only towards MC...

TLDR: Yes, it's a societal thing but I adapted it due to the use of the English language. It displays the relationship of each character to one another.
Especially in Japan, it is highly common for people to address one another with their Surnames.

Calling someone by their first name is sometimes disrespectful depending on the casual environment or closeness you have to one another. But ofc on a foreign country, Japanese know how to as you say 'do as the romans do'.

A message to comments/discussions in this thread in general about the story.
I have not been ignoring the comments/notes about the story's interpretation. I just don't want to comment on it. However you take the story is up to you, I've realized that I shouldn't influence that in any way, so 'to each their own'. We each have our own views and I respect that. I also might accidentally or sublminally give clues to the story and we dont want that.

Although I do enjoy the discussion between everyone and it makes me ponder about things as well; as long as its kept civil, it's all good.

Thank you for supporting us!

Last edited:

ranka

Nov 24, 2020
I'm sorry for being dumb but what is the difference between patched and non-patch? They added a new scene or something?

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes