• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jchill843

Mar 22, 2021
So is there anyway to play book 2 without book 1 installed? I just finished book 1 but it would only let me update when installing book 2 and that didn't work so I decided to delete book 1.... on Android btw

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I checked out this game back in October 2022 but I still have not played it yet fortunately I guess because Book 1 Re-Rendered was just released recently. So yeah, I can start now then.

As soon as I start playing, the game asks for MC's name and the default is just MC. Does the main character has an actual default name? If not, then I will just use Stanley Kirk Burrell ( if anyone is wondering, that is MC Hammer's real name;) ). If possible, I want to play the game as the character was conceived by the developer. I am pretty sure all storyteller give names to all the characters of their story.

I have one observation regarding the Close label, usually it is used for closing dialogs, screens or tabs, but in Book 1, the Close label is used for exiting or quitting the game. It is not an issue, it is just unconventional. Luckily there is the confirmation screen that prevents players from mistakenly quitting the game by clicking Close. Again, it is not an issue, rather an observation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rKnight

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
As soon as I start playing, the game asks for MC's name and the default is just MC. Does the main character has an actual default name? If not, then I will just use Stanley Kirk Burrell ( if anyone is wondering, that is MC Hammer's real name;) ). If possible, I want to play the game as the character was conceived by the developer. I am pretty sure all storyteller give names to all the characters of their story.
Ryou Koyama, Ryou since the beginning, but didn't have the surname til a few chapters ago.

Ryou + Sayumi = Rysa

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
So is there anyway to play book 2 without book 1 installed? I just finished book 1 but it would only let me update when installing book 2 and that didn't work so I decided to delete book 1.... on Android btw
There isn't, you need book 1 then let it overwrite, you have to start over and skip til the end of book 1 if you didnt back up ur saves.

book 2 and book 1 separate game?
yes, play book 1 first.

Jchill843

Mar 22, 2021
There isn't, you need book 1 then let it overwrite, you have to start over and skip til the end of book 1 if you didnt back up ur saves.

yes, play book 1 first.
When I tried to download book 2 apk, it just tried to update the app from book 1 and wouldn't let me download separately. Is there a way to change that?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
eolostudios

Right out of the gate, there's an error in the option to turn off linguistic weebery: though the dialogue changes from "Oji-san! Oji-san!" to "Mister! Mister!", the character label is still "Oji-san who dropped wallet".

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
Well I got to chapter 9 and so far I love it. The story is heartfelt and sweet, the girls all have likeable personalities and are completely adorable and the models are hot. The animations are stock and pretty standard nothing special in that department but part of what makes scenes hot is the scenario leading up to it and the dev nailed it here. MC kind of pisses me off sometimes I was raging during that entire prequel with Hime like seriously what an asshole. He even said he regretted the way he handled the situation but then he went and did it again with Hikari except even worse cause he led her on. Anyway I assume he becomes less of a dumbass over time or at least I hope so cause might pop a blood vessel if he pulls that shit again for a third time.

Anyways just wanted to share some thoughts you definitely earned a donation thanks for the story dev!

Reactions: loewe and m4pII

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
MC kind of pisses me off sometimes I was raging during that entire prequel with Hime like seriously what an asshole. He even said he regretted the way he handled the situation but then he went and did it again with Hikari except even worse cause he led her on.
Regarding Hime: MC was a dense teenager at that time who had no idea what Hime meant til she had to do that desperate hail mary to get her point across. Sure, he was naive and didn't handle it all too well, there's not much he could've done; but he's also put on the spot with Hime wailing at him cause she let her frustrations get the best of her, they both had faults in that scene but no one sucks *wink* there. Once MC got level-headed in that scene he stopped it as soon as he can, as he should've.

With regards to Hikari, that is a really questionable situation with the supernatural? interference that happened mid-scene especially with the reveals on the later chapters, can't entirely pin that on him. You're about to bang your sister and your dead mom shows up and tells you "Hey, what are you doing?", no way you don't get spooked.

Did MC handle the situation in the best way possible? No, but it's too much of an unexpected circumstance on both scenarios that led him to do wat he did. Is it fair to actually call MC an asshole? Probably not. If this game's MC is an asshole, then that's a pretty low bar on being an asshole. The game's main theme is making mistakes and having a chance to do better after all, most of it is fantasy but the characters are real enough that you can put urself in their position so u can understand if their actions are actually unreasonable.

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
Regarding Hime: MC was a dense teenager at that time who had no idea what Hime meant til she had to do that desperate hail mary to get her point across. Sure, he was naive and didn't handle it all too well, there's not much he could've done; but he's also put on the spot with Hime wailing at him cause she let her frustrations get the best of her, they both had faults in that scene but no one sucks *wink* there. Once MC got level-headed in that scene he stopped it as soon as he can, as he should've.

With regards to Hikari, that is a really questionable situation with the supernatural? interference that happened mid-scene especially with the reveals on the later chapters, can't entirely pin that on him. You're about to bang your sister and your dead mom shows up and tells you "Hey, what are you doing?", no way you don't get spooked.

Did MC handle the situation in the best way possible? No, but it's too much of an unexpected circumstance on both scenarios that led him to do wat he did. Is it fair to actually call MC an asshole? Probably not. If this game's MC is an asshole, then that's a pretty low bar on being an asshole. The game's main theme is making mistakes and having a chance to do better after all, most of it is fantasy but the characters are real enough that you can put urself in their position so u can understand if their actions are actually unreasonable.
Yeah I guess dumbass would be a better descriptor than asshole still pisses me off tho

notBatman747

Aug 22, 2019
Yeah I guess dumbass would be a better descriptor than asshole still pisses me off tho
I feel you. And I'm not saying that dense MC's are not annoying. But... There would not be a game if MC would not be like this. He would be happily married with children to the first girl who made a pass at him.

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
I feel you. And I'm not saying that dense MC's are not annoying. But... There would not be a game if MC would not be like this. He would be happily married with children to the first girl who made a pass at him.
"If MC is not like this there would not be a game." Man, this statement can go on and on, if MC wasn't possessive of Hikari, if MC doesn't have a stamina of a bull. That's also an extreme oversimplification of things. You're saying that the entire foundation of the story is based on MC being dense? And in case you missed the character development, MC was only dense during their HS days.

Would you marry the first girl who made a pass at you? Do we ignore the numerous factors at play, like Yukine? Way to take a complex story and making it black and white.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
eolostudios

edit: fixed it myself, just removing that extraneous curly-brace was all it needed. To anyone else needing this fix (that is, anyone playing with Japanese honorifics turned off between now and an official patch/update being released), just drop the attached file in the 'game' folder for 0.11 rerendered.

Last edited:

Akihiro94

Nov 9, 2022
Not a huge fan of these types of renders but good thing a friend of mine recommended this one and so I tried .I'm loving it.Huge thumbsup to the dev and good luck. looking forward for the future updates and hopefully another projects.

Beyxx

May 5, 2018
So i just finished book 1, when i tried to install the book 2 it won't let me so i had to uninstall the first one then reinstall book 2 again.

Now the game won't let me play it since its said i haven't played book 1... Do i really need to redo it all over again?

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
When I tried to download book 2 apk, it just tried to update the app from book 1 and wouldn't let me download separately. Is there a way to change that?
None atm, needs to be overwritten.

eolostudios

Right out of the gate, there's an error in the option to turn off linguistic weebery: though the dialogue changes from "Oji-san! Oji-san!" to "Mister! Mister!", the character label is still "Oji-san who dropped wallet".
Not actually an error, just haven't bothered to set a variable for that.

You're welcome, to whatever the gratitude is for.

eolostudios

edit: fixed it myself, just removing that extraneous curly-brace was all it needed. To anyone else needing this fix (that is, anyone playing with Japanese honorifics turned off between now and an official patch/update being released), just drop the attached file in the 'game' folder for 0.11 rerendered.
Wow, thanks for pointing that out and for the fix.

The story line is fantastic, and I can't wait for the release of book 3.
Is there any estimated time of arrival (ETA) for it?
Probably this year, I'm unsure; Book 2 is still ongoing.

So i just finished book 1, when i tried to install the book 2 it won't let me so i had to uninstall the first one then reinstall book 2 again.

Now the game won't let me play it since its said i haven't played book 1... Do i really need to redo it all over again?
If you did uninstall, then yes, your saved files got wiped in the process. You're going to have to start the skip run, which only takes 10–15 mins on book 1.

If you're still having problems later on with the installation of book 2, follow these instructions:

EO is still working on this issue, which is quite odd, cause it's working fine for the majority and also works smoothly for ch21. He's having a hard time pinpointing/reproducing the problem.

Man what a chapter to leave off on, didn't see that coming. Really loved catching up, you got a great game going here dev.
I'd ask you to leave us a review but I still remember your lovely review wayyyyy back, thank you for that!

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes