• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

Antakia

May 28, 2023
Sorry, I am a player using Android system. I couldn't start book2(It lets me play book1 firstly). After finishing book1, I do not delete it from my phone. However, when I downloaded book2, it mentioned me there exists a higher version of apk(It means book1 apk) so I couldn't install book2. Can someone help me with the problem?o_O

Reactions: Aries006

DanDare82

Sep 25, 2022
Sorry, I am a player using Android system. I couldn't start book2(It lets me play book1 firstly). After finishing book1, I do not delete it from my phone. However, when I downloaded book2, it mentioned me there exists a higher version of apk(It means book1 apk) so I couldn't install book2. Can someone help me with the problem?o_O
Same issue here, wouldn't install the book 2 APK so had to delete book 1 first, however that didn't work either as despite copying my save folder over from book 1 i(and having saved on the last line "what now") it still tells me to play book 1. Not sure why this step is really needed as none of the choices you make seem ground breaking in book 1.

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Same issue here, wouldn't install the book 2 APK so had to delete book 1 first, however that didn't work either as despite copying my save folder over from book 1 i(and having saved on the last line "what now") it still tells me to play book 1. Not sure why this step is really needed as none of the choices you make seem ground breaking in book 1.

Easiest way to solve this is by making an Android port with secondary save location. My Android ports don't have these problems.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Time with You [Book 2 Ch.21] [EoloStudios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyTimeWithYou-B2-CH21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bradozlo

Apr 13, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch21TrueStorytitle'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "chapter21.rpyc", line 48, in script
  File "C:\VN\MTWYBook2Chapter21-0.21-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\VN\MTWYBook2Chapter21-0.21-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
My Time with You 0.21
Fri Jun 16 10:11:31 2023
Getting this error when I allowed truestory to modify FMC's character

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Well, guess the latest chapter just got leaked. Nothing we can do about this, but here are a few things I'd like to say.

This chapter has had a ton of edits since then + a little bit more needs to be done before it was released publicly, so we prefer that you wait for a proper public release. We work our asses off on the chapter even after release, to make sure it reaches the pinnacle of what it could be before it goes public.

The public "you-know-what" file is not yet ready.

Frankly, we're worried that new chapter leaks will become a regular thing, and for them to coincide with our exclusive release terrifies us. We've barely started to gain more supporters, and the possibility of what leaking our latest chapters could do is almost unspeakable. We understand that waiting is sometimes unbearable, but I'm sure everyone prefers that there's actually something to wait for.

We'll make a proper public release today, I can't stand the idea of the better version having been worked on and yet not being out there.

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
My Time with You 0.21
Seems like whatever the true story is for FMC (probably actually MC's daughter?) wasn't actually put in this script. We'll have to wait for the official release.

Last edited:

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
Seems like whatever the true story is for FMC (probably actually MC's daughter?) wasn't actually put in this script. We'll have to wait for the official release.
I think the same, she maybe is adopted without the patch and blood related with patch, that is why true Sayumi dna could mix with her and so. I feel a bit bad of making Mc mess around with his daughter but oh well he already did stuff with his sister, lets go all in now.

Pretty sad but great chapter.

Last edited:
Reactions: eolostudios

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
I just started playing again after some time and realized I was completely lost in the story forgot everyone's motivations, so before I make an effort to start anew I was curious if the specific reason for the time travel was mentioned yet? I'd want that goal at the end of the road since I was constantly wondering what would be worth risking such a butterfly effect (though I suppose it depends on how time travel works, but it's implied singular universe). Heck, it might have even been mentioned and I forgot it since it's been so long.

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
I think the same, she maybe is adopted without the patch and blood related with patch, that is why true Sayumi dna could mix with her and so. I feel a bit bad of making Mc mess around with his daughter but oh well he already did stuff with his sister, lets go all in now.

Pretty sad but great chapter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just started playing again after some time and realized I was completely lost in the story forgot everyone's motivations, so before I make an effort to start anew I was curious if the specific reason for the time travel was mentioned yet? I'd want that goal at the end of the road since I was constantly wondering what would be worth risking such a butterfly effect (though I suppose it depends on how time travel works, but it's implied singular universe). Heck, it might have even been mentioned and I forgot it since it's been so long.
There's no direct mention of what really happened but the general consensus is, MC is dead or close to it.

Reactions: Lolichu

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
My Time with You 0.21
So where's the fix?

• Haha
Reactions: m4pII

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
It seems to me that developers will soon add 1 dialog to the game once a month or more. Need a separate category of games - Milk games.
According to the game. Uninteresting dialogues, characters. You can see all such scenes+pov version with much better detail and other things in the game Koikatsu Sunshine. Characters just randomly generated from the same game. The plot is just a bunch of empty meaningless text, a lot of meaningless text. And there's also a choice that doesn't affect anything anyway. I haven't said yet that 50% of the scenes are the view of the main character's ass.
If I was rude to someone, I apologize. But the game is really not interesting at all.
Along with lousy artwork.
I can't quite grasp why people feel the need to come into this thread just to troll, because that is what I am seeing in the above 2 quotes. Which I really do feel the need to respond to.
Reading through some of the really horribly unkind posts in here, when individuals make statements like "The plot is just a bunch of empty meaningless text", making that statement says to me one thing, you haven't played this game. If you had you'd know what the plot was. Claiming it's meaningless text, is rather insulting, not just to the developer but to the players who play this game too. There is nothing meaningless about the text or the story or the characters. Getting hung up your claim of seeing the mc's ass 50% of the time in scenes is by this point irrelevant. It's irrelevant because the vast majority of games are this way.

Your insulting the game for the sheer sake of it. The story is wonderful as are the characters. When it comes to avn's I am extremely picky on what I play. There are many titles out there I won't even touch because I know I wouldn't enjoy them, but I don't just go to those game's forum and just out right insult a game with a very flimsy argument. This is the kind of nonsense I'd expect from another developer jealous because of large following this developer has and deserves. I also noticed a LOT of new accounts, which all can't be a coincidence. The fact you felt the need to apologize just adds even more insult to your comment.

The last quote. "along with lousy artwork". Screenshots main page, game isn't for you, move on, and don't look back, but you've made a number of these posts, which clearly shouts your doing nothing but trolling to get a rise out of someone.

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
Hmm no H screen in this update?
And the girl with red hair is sayumi or sayuri, I'm confuse about that too? Or it just a erro text duo to the file leak?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes