• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Having similar issues to others. When i finished the game and tried to update, it gave me an invalid package message. Then i speedran the game only saving at the final render and still nothing. Anyone got i tried and true method to get book 2 on android?
This has been quite a pickle for some since Chapter 20. What's baffling is that we can't reproduce the problem, tested on multiple devices and conditions, it works for us without any issues. We're thinking about changing it altogether, but we still have to keep moving forward, so we can't focus on that. For now, this has been working for most android players:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So glad I finally played this. Best implementation of Koikatsu graphics I've seen. Deep feels on some of the story arcs, plenty of romance, and female characters you could easily fall in love with. Gave 5 stars on the review and will probably check out subscriber status. Particularly good if you're a fan of romance, polyamory, and incest.
Read your review, it's a nice way to start the day.

I want to ask, though, where'd you get the walkthrough mod? I'd like to share it on this page.

And kindly put a spoiler tag on the story part, thank you!

mac release soon for chap 21?
Mac - || ||

Has been out for quite some time.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018

I want to ask, though, where'd you get the walkthrough mod? I'd like to share it on this page.

Mac - Mega || Gdrive ||

Sorry, meant the walkthrough, not a mod. Will correct review now.

Reactions: eolostudios

Bonetone24

May 24, 2019
This has been quite a pickle for some since Chapter 20. What's baffling is that we can't reproduce the problem, tested on multiple devices and conditions, it works for us without any issues. We're thinking about changing it altogether, but we still have to keep moving forward, so we can't focus on that. For now, this has been working for most android players:

Mac - Mega || Gdrive ||

Android fix worked like a charm. Couoke other steps i had to figure out but we are up and running. PS this is the first time ive reached out for help with something like this on this site. Goes to show youre doing a great job woth the VN, keep it up!

bradozlo

Apr 13, 2021
Is there a way to edit the name in case it defaults to "None" without having to restart everything from the beginning? "Persistent" file got deleted somehow and a backup is not available.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
In spoiler just in case

The plot overview has made me think. Are you cucking your future self by sleeping with your wife from the future?
Play it to find out *Wink*

Is there a way to edit the name in case it defaults to "None" without having to restart everything from the beginning? "Persistent" file got deleted somehow and a backup is not available.
Ch22 will have a renaming feature, but a good friend posted a renaming mod in our discord SV's help and bug report channel as a temporary workaround.

Reactions: nyex117

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
Normally I follow this game day to day on it's updates, but I think because of some F95 issue, the version I downloaded the day it released didn't have Chapter 21, so I thought it was just an update for old models and animations. I've just played the latest chapter and god damn. It hit harder than anything I've ever watched or read recently.

Normally I was a hardcore Hikari fan but after this chapter I think it's FMC and FMC by far. I wish MC would treat her better during the first half of the game lol.

Last edited:

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Normally I was a hardcore Hikari fan but after this chapter I think it's FMC and FMC by far. I wish MC would treat her better during the first half of the game lol.
MC would wish that too, but she was a complete stranger to him and would only tell him limited info. It took a while before he trusted her(fully).

I'm still hoping for present Sayumi content though, the ramen date they had back in like chapter 18 or 19 was so good! One of my favorite moments even though it's short. I hope you don't forget about her, because I think there's only 2 more? heroine left that we haven't fully gotten to know yet? (Hime and present Sayumi )
I think your definition of haven't fully gotten to know yet is "haven't tapped," but even in the literal sense, there's still so much more to be known about the other heroines, can't wait to show that.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheAshina

Mįsteryosø

Dec 5, 2021
Oh for sure I didn't mean it like that for future Sayumi, I just said it because I thought the "future" where Rysa was born in was the "bad future" for the MC, because in that future we learned in the earlier chapter that he fumbled his chances with Yukine and Kanehana(which we saw here in chapter 21, she became like Taylor Swift which is kinda funny imagining Kanehana do that HAHAHA) He also never forgave his father and also inevitably? died in that future? so I kinda labeled that now as the "bad future/timeline" for the MC.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
MC would wish that too, but she was a complete stranger to him and would only tell him limited info. It took a while before he trusted her(fully).

I think your definition of haven't fully gotten to know yet is "haven't tapped," but even in the literal sense, there's still so much more to be known about the other heroines, can't wait to show that.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes