• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

DaffoDonk

Apr 10, 2020
I meant story ,ratings are great but those type girls are not my type .I almost completed or played all visual novels ,its difficult to find good one rn .I have doubts . Would like to get decent answer like from others .
Kinda depends on what kind of stories/content you like, doesn't it?
But in general:
- The story is well written (both grammatical and in word choice)
- The premise, while not revolutionary (the broad strokes are basically "Back to the Future, but from the POV of the parent" and your run-of-the-mill harem story thrown into a blender), is framed and told in an interesting way
- The characters are likeable and their actions believeable so far

Hope that helps.

Btw: Shouldn't chapter 23 have been released like a week ago or did I miss something?

Reactions: ProudHomophobic
Jan 16, 2019
Kinda depends on what kind of stories/content you like, doesn't it?
But in general:
- The story is well written (both grammatical and in word choice)
- The premise, while not revolutionary (the broad strokes are basically "Back to the Future, but from the POV of the parent" and your run-of-the-mill harem story thrown into a blender), is framed and told in an interesting way
- The characters are likeable and their actions believeable so far

Hope that helps.

Btw: Shouldn't chapter 23 have been released like a week ago or did I miss something?
man. i realized i have played this game before. i had save from before. so question is . fresh start or continue ?

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
About the public release, it should've been several days ago but working on that eats up a day considering how far we've come along, we also have to address the Android version of Book 1 because of the new save location, grammar check, and phone messaging feature that would add up to at least a day and a half, perhaps two. So I'll take a pass on that for now and focus on the next release, then do the public release of 23 at the same time as 24's exclusive.

The furthest estimate is Nov. 3 but I'm stuck on a scene at the moment.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
fantastic game, could I please get a new discord link? this one won't let me join I think
Both the front page link here in f95 and in our itch page works for me.

Don't you need to be a patreon member to have access to his discord?
1699502971781.png
It's in the rules and info, we use it to filter bots. EO will change it to be more efficient soon since it often gets missed.

Also, in case anyone asks, I'm on the final edit. Should release soon.

Last edited:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Chapter 23 - Public Release

Chapter 23 - SuperMC
Exclusive members, ignore this post; nothing new here.

Technical update
-1,400+ renders, 11 animations
-New textbox for the choice, still a WIP
-Fixed the broken saves issue; more details in Discord.

Chapter update
The last chapter was tedious, due to it having mostly scenes with 3 or more cast members, this one is difficult because aside from it having almost the same thing, they have to be more active. I tailored this chapter to showcase more of the cast's dynamic with each other, so we took a break from the last 2 chapter's more serious themes and made this one whimsical.
Originally, that wasn't the plan; as you may have heard/read somewhere, book 2 ends on the 25th chapter and I mentioned Rion playing a bigger part in this chapter. So here's how it was done: The approach to the last 3 remaining chapters of book 2 is crafting it as a whole, Like with what I did with chapters 10 and 11 of book 1 yet finishing each chapter strongly and with more than enough progression in each, which contributed to this chapter taking longer once again. So what I did is I swapped out events from each chapter to produce a more cohesive flow on the storytelling. As always, I like this chapter more than the previous but of course, I'd love to hear what you think.

With that in mind, I swear the next two chapters will be way faster than the last few updates. Sorry 'bout that!

Dev comments
I had a lot of fun with the scenes in this chapter, but it was difficult; the entirety of the pool scene and sequencing alone took two days to write and four days to render, mostly because it was meant to be in disarray. Oh, and please save on the "Chapter - END" not on Miho presenting our pages on the screen.
Download Links:
PC/Linux:
|| ||

Mac: || ||

Android: || ||
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Sadly, old saves are not working. Went back to the June saves, and they all do not work. Bummer.
Have to look into it.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes