• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

akinari2014

May 7, 2023
It is really good game, but MC nad his mother, who he idolizes, are awful human beings.

Conclude his mother was adopted by Akemi parents, then she groomed Akemi to lesbian relationship, then dump her for father of Hikari and MC. Then he left her, probably because he realized that he married lesbian and she casually get back to Akemi to have someone to take care of her children, when she demonizes their father (headcannon, but reaction of MC when he tried to get them back, and we know that he is good husband and father to his new family hint at that).

No wonder that he is trash with relationships too: in original tomeline he cheat on Yukine (best girl btw) with Hime, then he dont pursue relationship with her, but is with Hana. Then he cheat on Hana with Hikari, then abandon Hikari for Sayumi, who he married because she is pregnant (timeline hint at that). I dont really know why anyone but his dauther and maybe his wife want to save him.

Last edited:

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
It is really good game, but MC nad his mother, who he idolizes, are awful human beings.

Conclude his mother was adopted by Akemi parents, then she groomed Akemi to lesbian relationship, then dump her for father of Hikari and MC. Then he left her, probably because he realized that he married lesbian and she casually get back to Akemi to have someone to take care of her children, when she demonizes their father (headcannon, but reaction of MC when he tried to get them back, and we know that he is good husband and father to his new family hint at that).

No wonder that he is trash with relationships too: in original tomeline he cheat on Yukine (best girl btw) with Hime, then he dont pursue relationship with her, but is with Hana. Then he cheat on Hana with Hikari, then abandon Hikari for Sayumi, who he married because she is pregnant (timeline hint at that). I dont really know why anyone but his dauther and maybe his wife want to save him.
Nice to see another fan of this underrated game but your next two sentences alone gave me a headache.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
Damn after finishing the first book I wanted to check how popular this AVN is. Devs patreon has less than 100 subscribers while releasing tons of quality content constantly. And to think there are Devs who have like thousands of subs who are just milking and releasing no content. Let's all subscribe!

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
Damn after finishing the first book I wanted to check how popular this AVN is. Devs patreon has less than 100 subscribers while releasing tons of quality content constantly. And to think there are Devs who have like thousands of subs who are just milking and releasing no content. Let's all subscribe!
Book 2 is even more of a banger. Banger because it gets even better.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WitchHunter.BKM

Jul 31, 2023
G'day,
My first post! Awesome game, played through both unpatched and patched (twice now). I feel the patched storyline makes more sense, and reminds me of Talia from Jim C Hines Princess series. Well done writing, imaging, and scripting 2 different chapters! Normally can't be bothered usually by patches, unless the unpatched version is terrible at their find/replace, but it felt good to have called who FMC really was when I installed it. Signed up for f95 because there was a reminder at the end of this game to leave reviews here and on itch. Great idea to do, because for some reason it hadn't even clicked that I could leave reviews, because they're not in your face about it unlike steam.

Maybe it's because I'm an internet dinosaur, but I can't see how to post in the review tab, do I post a review here and flag it somehow?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
G'day,
My first post! Awesome game, played through both unpatched and patched (twice now). I feel the patched storyline makes more sense, and reminds me of Talia from Jim C Hines Princess series. Well done writing, imaging, and scripting 2 different chapters! Normally can't be bothered usually by patches, unless the unpatched version is terrible at their find/replace, but it felt good to have called who FMC really was when I installed it. Signed up for f95 because there was a reminder at the end of this game to leave reviews here and on itch. Great idea to do, because for some reason it hadn't even clicked that I could leave reviews, because they're not in your face about it unlike steam.

Maybe it's because I'm an internet dinosaur, but I can't see how to post in the review tab, do I post a review here and flag it somehow?
Hey iT-rex:p, if you want to post a review, then you need to click the "stars" on the banner at the top right corner of the page that says 51 votes, and the Review "page" pop-up for you to post your review. Make sure to select 5 stars otherwise it won't work:illuminati:. You can link your post in the review but it is not possible the other way around, that is you cannot link your review in thread post ( maybe there is a way but I can't figure it out ). Oh ya, welcome:D.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Let's all subscribe!
1696918153428.png

G'day,

For a more clearer picture, here you go:
1696918229144.png

--------------------------------------------

To everyone in general:
Man, I love reading the discussions and/or back-and-forth(s) in our thread like every other dev but please don't forget the 'SPOILER' tag/label when it's called for.

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes