Derpino

Jun 8, 2018
I play on a screen with a 5120x1440 resolution, the first time i launched the game i didn't had any problem and i was able to play, but now when i try to play i can't pass the disclaimer page because the buttons to confirm the age are out of the borders
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
I play on a screen with a 5120x1440 resolution, the first time i launched the game i didn't had any problem and i was able to play, but now when i try to play i can't pass the disclaimer page because the buttons to confirm the age are out of the borders
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see then do this and you will be able to play normally because every asset I use in the game was rendered in 16:9 so unity will stretch it since you are playing in a panoramic view.

- Click with the right button of the mouse on the .exe.
- Go to Properties or Settings.
Then here:
- Click on Change high DPI settings
- Select the "Use this settings to fix..." box.
- Then select the "I open this program" option.
1.jpg

Derpino

Jun 8, 2018
I see then do this and you will be able to play normally because every asset I use in the game was rendered in 16:9 so unity will stretch it since you are playing in a panoramic view.

- Click with the right button of the mouse on the .exe.
- Go to Properties or Settings.
Then here:
- Click on Change high DPI settings
- Select the "Use this settings to fix..." box.
- Then select the "I open this program" option.
View attachment 3626355
Thank you for the replay, but it didn't work (maybe there is a problem with my windows settings). For now i was able to play the game by changing my entire sistem resolution to a 16:9 aspect ratio

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022

Show less
Hey guys!
So, let me get you up to date with the next release.

For the next release, I'll be concluding the first step. That means finishing Alyssa's Vanilla route.
Which will bring another 5 events in her route, and the choice between the Swinger/Open Mariage, or the happy ending for that route.
So far I have 75% of the content rendered and I'm posing the remaining scenes and the animations.

I'll elaborate more on the route slip once I start working on that path. But for those of you who enjoy Swinging content, I would like to ask your opinion on Wife-Sharing content.

If it's something you would like to see, I have a few ideas to expand on that too.

That all for now, I might drop another report before the update if something happens, otherwise, I'll talk with you again when I release the next version. Alright?
Well, thank you all for your patronage!

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022

Show less
Hey guys!
So, I came by to give another update on the progress of the next update, so let's just straight to it.

So far what has been finished goes as listed:
- Every scene is completely posed and rendered.
- 11 new animations are fully rendered and post-processed in After Effects, and these animations are the main reasons for the delay in the update because some animations have more than 150 images rendered in sequence.
- All the text has been written.
- Previously I have said I would add 5 more scenes, but later I decided to add another two scenes to close Alyssa's vanilla arc with a little more spice.
- I noticed that I didn't tag certain choices, like the choices opening Melody's route that will lead to the Harem and Cuckquean routes and stir away from the NTR type of content. And for that I apologize, they will be tagged properly in the next version.

As for what I'm doing now, goes as listed below:
- I'm finishing placing everything together in the Unity Engine.
- After that, I'll be testing the game, since there will be a few changes in the code, but don't worry it won't affect your save files. But I need to test properly to see if there will be bugs.
- Lastly, release the update for you all.

Besides the health problems I had between last month and earlier this month, which is one of the main reasons, this Update was delayed. I also spent more time rendering more lengthy animations, So, I apologize for this inconvenience.

And as I reported above the work is closely done, at least the more time-consuming part of it. But I don't like to give release dates before I'm absolutely sure. So, I'll say this, if everything works smoothly, the release will come out within a week's time. Alright?
Thank you all for your patience and patronage. Talk to y'all soon! o/

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
I didn't think it would be necessary. However, patreon still lacks a more open way of communication, so I created a basic server to better communicate with you all about the game for things like feedback, bugs, and anything you guys find relevant.

Here's the invite:

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes