ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Nice game dev :) One question.... I started a new game to remind me what was going on, but the just to try i used my last save. In hints, in future updates... No events at all...
Am i suppose to start a new game?

rrxm

Jul 27, 2018
Nice game dev :) One question.... I started a new game to remind me what was going on, but the just to try i used my last save. In hints, in future updates... No events at all...
Am i suppose to start a new game?
Your save might already be in MIL route. All the scenes of this update are from Wife route. The dev explained that in the release notes.

Hey guys! Here it is!

Sorry for the delay I got caught up in fixing a few issues with the new implementations. But I believe it was worth it.

Change Log:

Alyssa Route:
Added 11 new events for her route. Many new renders and animations (Forgot to count them... xD ).
Modified The hint system for better visibility.
Added a few Game+ options to be activated after the Vanilla Ending.
Modified the text on a few choice buttons to better guide the player.

Bug fix:
Fixed a bug that caused choices to duplicate or not disappear when loading the game with choices displayed.
There were a few more but I didn't note them down.
I modified the code a bit to better fit the routes to come. But don't worry saves are still working perfectly, I tested it. =D.

Note to the players:
1 - If you entered Melody's route and didn't save before, you will have to start a new game if you want to see Alyssa's route to its completion.
2 - If you need a save file use the one attached here, alright? Enjoy!
Extract it at:
if Windows:
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Another Vision Studios\My Wanton MIL
if Mac:
~/Library/Application Support/Another Vision Studios/My Wanton MIL
if Linux:
$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Another Vision Studios/My Wanton MIL OR $HOME/.config/unity3d/Another Vision Studios/My Wanton MIL

Well, I know there is more that I did, but I didn't note it down, but you might notice while playing.
Well, that is all for now.

Thank you for your patronage and patience!
About the game, I still playing this new update, but I think is very good game so far. The only thing is some typos in the text, but it is obvious what words are missing so it is a minor thing.

Last edited:

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
About the game, I still playing this new update, but I think is very good game so far. The only thing is some typos in the text, but it is obvious what words are missing so it is a minor thing.
I'll try to fix those, but I'm still a one-man team so thank you for your patience!

Reactions: rrxm

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Your save might already be in MIL route. All the scenes of this update are from Wife route. The dev explained that in the release notes.

Really.... meaning what..... griding like hell to get "no new events" explanation ?????
When did the split happend??? The night with Mom by the pool?????

rrxm

Jul 27, 2018
Really.... meaning what..... griding like hell to get "no new events" explanation ?????
I think is when you talk in the bedroom with Alyssa about Melody or the following scene when you talk in the pool with Melody at 21h.

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Yeah, exactly at that point, but if you go a few pages back you will see that I provided a save file for the player that, like you. entered that route.

You can find the save here:

Save file before route split!

And if you take the time to read the post you will see that it's explained where you should extract it too. Thank you for playing!

Reactions: rrxm

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
How do I delete all progress? Got buggy and the sex scenes are not showing. I already delete the folder from root but for some reason it's like if nothing happened
Send all those saves, please!

if Windows:
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Another Vision Studios\My Wanton MIL
if Mac:
~/Library/Application Support/Another Vision Studios/My Wanton MIL
if Linux:
$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Another Vision Studios/My Wanton MIL OR $HOME/.config/unity3d/Another Vision Studios/My Wanton MIL

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes